A year later...

Kim still can't forget what had happened. She can't believe it! He's so way out of her league, like what her friends always tell her..."Give it up, it's never gonna happen." And it did. Much to everyone's surprise. Even her own.

Now he comes to visit her whenever he comes for promotions. Or Kim would drop by the hotel, either as a booked in guest or just as one of the record company people. It's been months since he last came, and Kim was missing him quite a lot. He would call her whenever he can when he's not around, so that they'll still hear each other's soothing voices. Long distance relationships aren't really that bad. But it takes a lot in a girl, or a guy to make it work. They'll really MUST TRUST each other and have faith in their love. With all the distractions around him each and every day, Kim sometimes wonders if any girl had caught his eye and made his heart flutter with desire or lust before. Moreover, men...men are always so ...sign...nevermind, she must trust him... it'll hurt too much if she think too much anyway.

He's going to arrive tomorrow late night, and Kim was gonna make sure that she was there to catch his arrival. The rooms are already booked in advance. He always asks his manager to book an extra room for her beside his so that we can reach each other easily. It's so very nice of him to oblige, cos afterall she wasn't not part of the band, or the staff, though she helps out in the wardrobe, make-up, and video or photo shoots sometimes. It's her forte afterall.

Kim arrived early at the gate and there are already some fans they're waiting for them with banners, etc. Kim can't believe how big they've grown. The first time they came, there were only Kim and her gang going around after them. Now there's like as many fans as Ricky Martin. After about 30 minutes, screams were heard and Kim knew that they had arrived. She moved closer to the glass gates, hoping to catch a glimpse of her dear before rushing off to the hotel to check in. But unfortunately there were too many fans, all she could manage was to stand at the side with the personnel from Warner Music. They started chatting on the outcome today, and they were all appalled by the numbers. After a noisy and draggy 30 minutes, they were finally ushered out hurriedly by the airport security and their manager. Kim went along with the Warner's personnel and the guys to the mini bus. Once they were all in, the bus door slammed shut, and zoomed off, leaving behind a trail of frantic girls scurrying off for taxis, and running after the bus. One look at them and the memories of all Kim's previous escapades cam back to her. Kim used to do this so much until she met Jaejoong. Now she doesn't do these anymore, unless she really enjoyed listening to certain band's music and she would go for autograph sessions and gigs. But no more chasing. Kim quit that habit long after that fateful day. Now she devotes all of her time to Jaejoong. Well, not all, but majority of it. He doesn't mind that she continues doing that, but she felt that there wasn't really a need anymore. Furthermore, she was almost an adult already. It's time for her to grow up already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the bus...

U-Know: Hey, Kim! How are you? Missed me? I mean US?

U-Know said, in a cheerful tone, nudging at Jaejoong when he said the word US.

Kim: Well, I'm fine. Exams are over, and now I'm waiting for my results. Yup I missed you, I missed all of you WONDERFUL guys!

Kim joked back, smiling naughtily at Jaejoong when she said ALL.

Jaejoong: Eh bro, you'd better not flirt with my girl or I'll....

Jaejoong smiled back at Kim, and went forward to put his arm around U-Know's neck, giving him a tight squeeze.

U-Know pretended to start choking from the squeeze like he was going out of breath. Then Xiah came over and tried to pull them apart but got dragged into the "brawl" instead. The 3 of them were so engrossed in tugging and pulling at each other they didn't realize that it was actually quite a funny sight to look at. It was so funny Kim started giggling uncontrollably. Then they saw her giggling away and charged at her, tickling her as a "punishment" for laughing at them. Soon Kim was squirming around trying to avoid their tickling fingers, and "begging for mercy" with tears in her eyes from laughing too much. When they finally decided to stop, they were all with tousled hair, ruffled clothes, and Kim's eyes were glistened with drops of tears from laughing. They settled down in our seats finally, and I could literally see Warner's personnel, their manager, Micky and Max breathe a sign of relief that they had finally settled down quietly.

Jaejoong sat beside Kim at the back of the mini bus, putting his arm around her shoulders. Kim wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest. It was so quiet in the bus all of a sudden that Kim could even hear his breathing and his heartbeat.

Jaejoong: I missed you, hon'.

Kim looked up at Jaejoong. He was looking down at her. Kim gave a slight smile, and he kissed her right on the lips and forehead. Kim could tell that he really did miss her a lot. As much as she did. There was a sudden rush of feelings, but Kim couldn't do what she needed to do in the bus in front of everyone. They knew that they were an item, but Kim still didn't think it was good for Jaejoong to expose their relationship to any outside people yet. So Kim resisted her feelings, and held them back until arrival at the hotel later.

。◕‿◕。

Vote please my lovelies!!!

Laters,

Her Royal Randomness

xoxo