#15

Next morning...

Kim woke up first, and she fidgeted a bit to place herself more comfortably on Jaejoong's chest to have a good look at him. Her chin was propped on her hands which were both on his chest. He didn't seem to be bothered by her movements as he was still sleeping soundly. A satisfied smile flashed across his face, as if he was having a wonderful dream. His body felt so warm and cozy, and Kim snuggled up closer to him, pulling the covers up too to cover the both of them. He looked so sweet, with his dark, curly, and luscious eyelashes fully down, covering the edges of his eyes. Kim moved myself further up, and laid on his shoulder. This way she could get a mush closer view of her "Sleeping Prince Charming". He really was a very deep sleeper, cos despite her countless shifting, he was still enjoying his sleep.

Jaejoong: I love you baby...don't leave me please...

Jaejoong murmured in his sleep. Then a sad look came over his entire face, and he looked as if he was going to start crying. Kim extended her hand up to stroke his face, it didn't seem to work. So she shifted herself closer to his face, and gave him a kiss on his lips. At this point, he woke up. And upon seeing Kim lying so close to him, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her even closer, giving her a very tight hug.

Jaejoong: Baby..I had a very bad dream, I dreamt that you were...

Jaejoong said in a quivering voice.

Kim: Leaving you?

He seemed shocked by her response, as she was right on. He pulled her away and said disbelievingly.

Jaejoong: How did you know that!

Kim: Well, I heard you talk in your sleep just now, asking me not to leave, well I'm assuming the "baby" you were calling was me, that is. Then you were asking me not to leave...

He seemed bothered by his dream again, Kim pulled him closer, and said this into his face, which was just inches apart from hers.

Kim: Honey...don't look so sad, it's just a dream OK...I'm here right? That's all that matters isn't it? I love you.

With this, Kim gave him a kiss, wrapping herself around him.

Jaejoong: I know it's just a dream...but it scared me...I can't imagine life without you,...I'd never survive for long...I'll die...

Jaejoong said in a very depressed voice, looking away.

Kim pulled his face back to look at her, inching closer to him.

Kim: Gosh you ARE so bothered by the dream! Don't be OK! Look here.

Kim said pulling his face towards her.

Kim: I'm already married to you...Furthermore we have 2 kids now, there's no way I'm gonna let you off the hook now! I'm sticking with you FOR LIFE! Now don't you start getting such ideas or I'm gonna start thinking you wanna leave me!

Jaejoong: You don't think that do you? Baby...cos that's not what I was thinking...I...I...

Jaejoong said worriedly. Kim placed her finger on his lips to stop him from blabbering on. Then she got up.

Kim: I gotta go wash up and make breakfast for the kids now, grab some more sleep will you. And don't think so much...

With that, Kim started walking towards the bathroom. Hearing no response from him, Kim turned around a took another look at him, being the brooder that he was, he still hadn't quite got over his dream, so there was still some work that Kim had to do to get him back to his good old chirpy self again. He was sitting there looking down at the carpet.