Kim's hotel room...

Kim was looking around the room, deciding whether she should unpack or not at all since most of the time she'd be either going home or at Jaejoong's room. Then she decided not to do anything as yet but to get a shower first. Kim locked the main door, and went straight to the bathroom. She stripped and went into the bathtub. As Kim felt the warm water drizzle down her body, she suddenly felt the urge for a long soak in the tub. Knowing that Jaejoong would most probably be having a briefing session with the guys and the manager, Kim went ahead and plugged the tub.

Slowly but steadily the tub began to fill. Kim rested my body in the tub comfortably and closed her eyes. Now for long, she fell asleep, leaving the water running. Neither did she realize that she had forgotten to lock the interlocking door between her room and Jaejoong's room.

Kim felt something soft and moist touching her lips and it startled her. There he was. Kim woke up to see Jaejoong's shocked face staring down at her upclose . Jaejoong had came in through the interlocking door which was unlocked and heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom and came in to take a look. Surprised to actually see Kim soundly asleep in the bathtub "clad" only in her birthday suit.

Jaejoong: I thought you were never gonna wake up sleepy head. How can you fall asleep like this? You can drown you know. And if that happens, what am I gonna do!

Kim looked at his concerned eyes apologetically. She didn't realize that what he said could come true.

Kim: Sorry Jaejoong, I guess I'm just too tired, that I fell asleep from hearing the lulling sound of the running water. I promise it'll never happen again. I promise...

Kim looked at Jaejoong with her pitiful puppy look and it seemed to work on him as his concerned frown turned into a reassured smile. Kim pulled his face closer to hers and gave him a long, gentle kiss.

When they separated, he looked at her and pondered for a while. Then a cheeky look flashed across his face.

Jaejoong: Baby can I join you in the tub? I'm pretty dirty from all that travelling you know. I think I need you to give me a good scrub now. What do you say?

Well, how can Kim say no. Of course she said yes. Kim watched when he peeled off his faded second-hand T-shirt, torn blue jeans, and boxers.

Kim's thoughts: All the clothes couldn't camouflage his toned build at all, Kim thought. All the fans must be touching him up and down when they see him. *Sigh* What to do?

*Splash*

The loud splash interrupted Kim's thoughts. And she could feel Jaejoong's warm body move closer to her bare body. Soon he was leaning forward towards her, placing his body between her legs. When he was close enough, he pulled her nearer and placed her legs around his waist as her butt sat between his legs, her chest pressed against his chest. He looked her in the eye, and reached to brush back her hair from her face. A shiver went through Kim's body as he touched her.

Jaejoong: Lather me...

With that he reached for the shower foam, and squirted some on his own body as well as Kim's. Kim rubbed it over her breasts before rubbing it all over his chest with her hands. She rubbed it all the way down to his toes, then back to his back with more shower foam. Then Kim reached for his hands, squirted some on his hands, and directed them to do the same for her body. But his hands lingered for quite sometime over her breasts, massaging them in a gentle motion. Kim reached for the shampoo and squirted some in her hands. She reached for his head, and started shampooing his hair, while she gave him short kisses. He did the same for her, and things started to get hot. But the soapy foam also started to drip into Kim's eyes, so she had to shower it away first. Kim stood up, pulled the plug out and started showering. He sat looking at her for a while and later stood up and grabbed her from behind. Kim showered the soap from his hair too and when their hair were free of soap, they started French kissing as the shower ran down their bodies, washing away the rest of the soap bubbles. Things were really getting hot, and soon they were all over each other.