#1

It was night.

Kim's thoughts: Today is the last day... After today he'll be gone... I'll never see him again...He'll never know... He'll never know how I felt towards him... Jaejoong... I really like you a lot... How can I ever make you understand it?

Airport. He'll be taking this flight back to Korea.

Kim's thoughts: I must do something to stop it. He mustn't leave! Or he'll never know... how I feel...

There he stood, holding his luggage and trying to move as hysteric female fans surround him like a swarm of bees to honey.

Kim's thoughts: I couldn't even reach him. I couldn't bring myself to be anywhere near him when I fully understand that this love can never be requited.

Kim just stood there, glazing at the swarm of fans around her beloved. His every move captured her attention; his every smile melted her heart... But he never even noticed her...

Just as Kim was about to give up and turn to take her leave, his eyes looked up... Over to her direction. Over to her... There seemed to be a sparkle in his eyes, or is it just her own imagination? A slight curve appeared on the edge of his lips. He was smiling at her. HER of ALL PEOPLE ... NOBODY but ME! Kim's heart skipped a beat. But she couldn't move she felt a gush of heat up her eyes and nose, she wanted to cry. Sadness overcame her surprise. She had to go. She had to leave before he did. She couldn't bear to see him go... With a heavy heart, Kim started walking away. It was then Kim heard... She heard...

Jaejoong: Wait! Hold on! Don't go!

It was the sweetest melody that one could ever hear. It was him, her beloved. He was calling out for her! She pondered for a while, but her conscious told her that this would never be. And so, Kim started walking even faster. She heard several more shouts. But her mind just didn't allow her heart to soften. Kim's steps became faster and bigger. Soon she was running. Running away from her love. The love that was leaving her tonight...

Kim couldn't hear the surrounding atmos anymore. Her grief had dominated everything. All of a sudden, she lost my step on the smooth marble floor. Kim fell. She was already so miserable, why must such a thing happen to her at this time?!

Suddenly, Kim felt a hand on my shoulder. It was warm and cozy. It made her feel safe... She turned around slowly. And there were those puppy-like dark brown eyes looking straight into her eyes. It was Jaejoong. He had given chase after seeing her running away. And when he saw Kim fall, he had rushed over to give her his helping hand.

Jaejoong: Are you alright? Why did you run away when I called you?

Those words just made Kim feel even worse. She had to get away.

Kim: Yup, I'm OK, you'd better go or you'll be late for your flight. Moreover, the others are waiting for you. Your fans too... I gotta go. Bye. Bon voyage..

Kim got up and turned to leave. She had to go before she breaks down in front of him...

Jaejoong: Wait!

This time he had his hand firmly around Kim's arm. There was no way she could get away.

Jaejoong: You haven't answered my question yet.

Kim: Yes I did. I said I'm OK.

Kim had to face her back to him. Another sight of him will make her feel even more unwilling to leave him.

Jaejoong: I meant the second one. Why did you run away from me? Why are you avoiding me? Don't you wanna see me off? I'm leaving you know. And I'm probably not gonna be back for a few months' time...