Chapter Twenty-One

Allyson was waiting for me, wearing a sheer robe only, by her vanity. Her hair was straighten, which was odd. I never seen it like that. I still nevertheless thought she was sexy.

" Baby," I called.

She turned in her chair to me. We met halfway. My arms snaked around her waist. Her hands pressed against my chest, feeling my heart beat.

" You're so sexy," I coed in her ear.

Her cheeks became flustered. I kissed her cheek, trailing it down to her neck. Allyson tilted her head to the opposite direction to give me more access. I nibbled and bit down, leaving a red mark on her neck. I licked over he mark causing her to gasp.

" Come here, baby," I whispered, leading her to the bed.

Our lips met. Her hands cupped my cheeks as my hands untied her robe. I kissed down her chest. I sucked on each of her nipples, but I knew how there was still milk in there so I didn't stay long. My lips hovered over her stretch marks from the twins. I kissed the marks, gratefully.

" I love you," I said against her lips. I picked her up, laying her down. She wrapped her legs around my waist as our tongues fought in her mouth.

" I love you too," she replied.

Allyson unbuttoned my blouse. She practically tore it off of me. I rubbed her center as she undressed me. Her head went back and her body arched as soon as I touched her clit.

" Y/N," she moaned.

I continued rubbing her while I sucked all over chest. She was soaking. When I first took her, she wasn't even close to as wet as she was now.

" Inside,please," Allyson begged.

Two fingers went inside of her. She arched her back. I kissed her,loving the way she moaned in my mouth. Her hips grinded into my fingers. I didn't want her to have an orgasm with just my fingers so I pulled them out. Allyson sat up to see why I stopped, but just stayed up to watch me unbutton my pants. As I pulled out my member, she bit her lip to hold in her whimper. With one hand, I cupped her cheek and the other held my member.

" Don't do that to me," I said, using my thumb to take her lip away from her teeth. While passionately kissing, I put my member in her slowly.

" Oh my god," she moaned in my mouth. She didn't even pull away.

I thruster into her slow at first. Once I saw her get use to it, I went faster. He nails dug into my back as I took her right here on our bed.

" Harder," she groaned, pulling away.

Her body was off the bed. I went went so hard and deep into her that I could feel her tightened. Surprisingly, Allyson flipped into of me. She kissed me, deeply, as she rocked her hips against me. My hands held onto her hips.

" I'm so close," I told her. She bit her lip again.

" Me too," she gasped. Not wanting another baby yet, Allyson pulled me out of her. She then just grinded against my member with her bare pussy till we both came.

" Can't believe we waited so long," I painted, running my finger through her sweaty hair.

Her head rested on my chest. She just laid there, so I pulled the sheets over us.