Chapter Fifteen

Lauren was the first to arrive. No one was supposed to see the baby before the christening other than the parents of the child, but this time it is different. The baby is a combination of two very different kingdoms that were enemies.

" You can't go in that room, Lauren?" I warned. She huffed. Camila sat on the ground, playing with her long brown hair, not trying to get in the way.

" I want to see the baby," she begged.

" Stay out here," I said in a warning tone." Allyson is resting at the moment before the doctor comes in. I just got her to calm down and rest."

" You're are in love with her," Lauren grinned.

" Who is in love with who?" A voice echoed down the hall. Lauren straightened her posture, so it could only be one person.

" I'm in love with Allyson," I admitted. Normani laughed.

" Sure you are," she said,sarcastically." Did it take taking her innocence for you to find that out or was it punching her in the face when she called you out?"

" Listen here-" I gritted my teeth.

" Manibear," Lauren softly says to her." She's serious. I believe her. She's never loved someone other than me but not in that way. Never mind her being in love, especially with a girl like Ally."

   Normani took a moment to process all that was being said to her.

" Treat her right,Y/N," Normani said. She was about to go in before I stopped her in her tracks.

" I just got her to calm down," I informed her." I don't want anyone bothering her till the doctor is present."

" I am her sister basically. I sh-"

"Y/N!" Allyson screamed. I shoved myself through the doors to see Allyson covered in sweat. She was in a lot of pain. She was crunched over, screaming.

" What is wrong?" I asked, stroking her damp hair.

" I am in so much pain," she cried. " Where is the doctor?"

" He's on his way," I kissed her cheek. She tried to swallow her tears and screams.

" I don't think I can wait," Allyson grabbed my hand." The baby wants to come out."

" I have not a clue what I'm supposed to do," I frowned.

" Try," she pleaded, fixing her position. The moment I glanced between her legs, I saw the head of my child.

" Allyson, I can see he head! Just push it out!" I directed. Squeezing the sheets, she pushed hard. Within seconds, the baby easily came out.

" That wasn't so bad," I smiled, cradling the gooey, crying infant." It's a boy."

Allyson was still in pain. Her breathing was still very heavy.

" There's another one!" She breathlessly informed.

" Normani!" I called out, unsure what to do. She raced in with everyone following behind.

" Help, there's two babies," I said,showing off my little boy.

" You have to be kidding," she muttered, helping to get the other baby out.

" This was isn't close really," Normani informed." Y/N, cut that imbecile cord right now!"

" With what fucking object?" I growled.

" Don't swear in front of our baby boy," Allyson scolded." Get the baby please."

Right after I cut the cord, I lended the baby to Camila, who was actually quite stunned by my action.

" Find a maid and take him to get washed off," I instructed. Nodding, Camila took of with the child.

" Allyson," Dinah said with a frown." People who commit adultery are the only ones who give birth to two babies at once."

My heart shattered. I remember being told that. Allyson couldn't of cheated on me. Tellulah was there.

" I didn't, " Allyson says with tears running down her face." Ask Lulu. She will tell you I never did anything with Troy."

Maybe it was a myth. There has to be more logic to giving birth to two babies at once. It could be just science at it's wrong.

" I believe you just give birth to our other baby boy," I grabbed her hand. Normani smiled at me before continuing.

" Ally push as hard as you can," Normani directed. Lauren stood by the door with Dinah. In the back of my mind, I wondered why Allyson's parents weren't here. Not like they're supposed to be here.

" Little more,Allycat," Normani got ready to catch the other baby. I had my knife ready to cut the cord again. The crying of the second baby was my cue.

" You're really good with that blade," Dinah giggled. The second baby was definitely Allyson's. They had the same eyes. It was hard to see if any other feature was the same, but it's eyes stood out to me.

" It's a girl!" Normani sighed. She laid on the floor tired. Lauren carried her to I am assuming one of our many rooms.

" What's their names?" Dinah asked, taking a glance at our little girl.

" Alexandra," I said." What should be our baby boy?"

" I like Luca," Ally grinned, taking her baby girl in her arms." Where's the doctor now?"

" Y/N," one of the maids walked in with the cleaned baby." The doctor was never called. Here, dear, let me take the other one."

" Well..." I scratched the back of my neck." You're still alive with two beautiful babies and a sexy wife."

" I'm just glad it is over with," she pulled me in to lay with her.

" How cute," Camila awed. I shot her a glare. Huffing, Dinah pulled her out the room.

" My beautiful wife," I stroked her hair, kissing her delicately. She smiled.

" You've never called me that," Allyson blushed

" My wife?" I raised my eyebrow. She shook her head.

" No, beautiful."