"Maybe." I turned away blushing.

"Wait the limp, the number, and there's clearly a love bite on your neck; did you have sex with a guy last night?" Zayn's eyes widened.

"Um." I shifted uncomfortably.

"You did, oh my god!" Niall gasped.

"Look it's not that big of a deal." I folded my arms.

"It's a huge deal! You just lost your gay virginity." Niall exclaimed.

"Is that even a thing?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course it is." Zayn scoffed.

"Zayn would know all about that. He's come close to losing his, isn't that right Zayn?" Liam smirked.

"Ah but you have too, Liam." Zayn retorted.

"But I wasn't the one who initiated it." Liam clenched his fist.

"You still agreed to it." Zayn hissed.

"Well at least I admit it, unlike some people who deny it even though they know it's true." Liam gritted his teeth.

They continued to bicker as I leaned over to Niall. "They're still fighting?"

"Afraid so." He sighed.

"Do you know what it's about?" I asked.

"No clue." He shook his head. The bell rang stopping their fighting and we headed to class.

"Saved by the bell." I mumbled under my breath as I limped to first period.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

It was lunch and it was alright until Harry came around the corner. "Hey uh Harry, where's Nick?" Liam asked glancing between the two of us.

"He's um out sick." He mumbled.

"You know I'm starved, I'm going to go get food." Niall said and began to speed walk.

"Yep me too, come on Liam." Zayn said and walked after him, Liam following behind leaving me and Harry alone. Bastards.

"So where've you been all week?" He asked.

"Well I had a serious injury that prevented me from doing anything really." I shrugged.

"Really? What?" He asked concerned.

"Heartbreak."

"Oh." He said, looking down at his feet.

"Harry, I really do love you. If you would just give me a chance—"

"Louis, stop." He shut his eyes. "I'm trying to get over you, don't make it harder than it has to be."

"But why do you need to get over me? I want you Harry, why can't we be together?"

"Because I'm with Nick, Louis."

"Who you don't love." I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me?" He folded his arms.

"Niall told me that you don't love Nick, you love me." I explained.

"That's—that's different."

"How? How is it different?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you, I'm going." He began to walk off but I couldn't let him walk away, not again. I grabbed his arm quickly and turned him towards me. "What are you—"

I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. He stiffened and fought against my hold but I didn't loosen my grip. He relaxed and kissed me back passionately. He abruptly stopped and pushed away from me.

"I-I really have to go now, bye." He waved and ran off. The bell rang, I sighed and waddled to my next class.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: this chapter is quite boring in my opinion but it's just a filler. Love you xoxo