Chapter 23

Louis' P.O.V

Niall finally arrived to pick me up. I got up off the curb and climbed into the car. "Finally."
I huffed. I buckled my seat belt and we began to drive silently.

"So I just got off the phone with Harry." He began and I immediately groaned.

"Shit, what did he tell you?"

"He told me that you guys kissed and then he left you here." He replied emotionlessly.

"Okay look Niall, I swear he kissed me first."

"I know." He nodded. "But that's not important."

"Then what is important?"

"That Harry's not over you."

"What?" I shouted.

"He told me in the phone. He said he's not over you but he's trying to get over you by dating Nick." He explained.

"Wait so he doesn't like Nick?" I asked.

Niall shook his head. "He does like Nick, but he loves you."

"Jesus Christ." I ran my hand through my hair.

"So you should dump Eleanor and tell Harry how you feel."

"Okay, okay I will but not just yet. I would rather wait until Harry and Nick break up on their own. I don't want to be the cause of the end of their relationship."

"If that's what you want to do Louis, then fine but I think you're making a mistake. I should've told Harry you love him on the phone."

I snapped my head in his direction. "Did you tell him?"

"No but I should've."

"If you tell him, I'll kick your ass got it?" I threatened.

"Okay, okay I won't tell him."

"Good." The rest of the ride was silent but we eventually arrived back at my house. We got inside where Liam and Zayn were sat on my bed with a bowl of popcorn watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

"Hey guys." Liam said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"Hey." I waved and plopped down on the bed.

"How was the concert?" Zayn asked.

"Interesting." I stated vaguely.

"Harry kissed him." Niall said.

"Niall!" I yelled.

"What? it's the truth." He folded his arms.

"Why the fuck did you guys kiss?" Zayn asked.

"It was in the moment, okay? Neither of us knew what we were doing and it just kind of happened." I mumbled.

"But he's dating Nick." Liam furrowed his brows.

"Thank you captain obvious." I rolled my eyes. "Yes I know, he kind of left me because of it and because I'm 'straight'."

"What if he tells Nick? He'll kill you!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Harry's not going to tell Nick." Niall spoke up. "I told him it was a bad idea and I managed to talk him out of it."

"Thank god." I said. "Look today's been exhausting, you guys can stay up as long as you want but I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." They all said in unison before I drifted to sleep.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

The next day when the boys and I woke up Mary had made us some pancakes. "Thank you Mary, these look lovely." I smiled.