Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

I slammed Louis' front door shut and sat on the curb. I put my head in my hands and sobbed. Why am I such a idiot? I told Louis that I had a crush on him, what made me think that wouldn't end badly?

The only thing that confused me was that he kissed me, then pushed me off, and yelled at me that he wasn't gay. Now I've lost my friend, there's no way I can show my face around him again so looks like I won't be spending lunch with Liam, Niall and Zayn anymore.

I sighed and got up off the curb. I began to walk home which was a long walk, yay. As I walked a car pulled up next to me and rolled down the window. "Harry?" A thick accent called and I immediately recognized it as Niall. I turned and saw that him, Liam and Zayn were in the car staring at me.

I stopped walking, "Yeah?"

"Why are you walking back from Louis? Why are you crying?" Niall asked, concerned.

"Something happened with Louis and I." I shrugged.

"We were about to go to his house but if you need to talk we can just go to mine and talk." Niall offered.

"Yeah that'd be great." I sniffled and headed into the back seat with Liam. We drove silently till we arrived at a large house. It wasn't as big as Louis' but it was very close.

"Let's head inside." Niall took the keys out of the ignition and we all got out going into the house. "My mum isn't home yet."

"Okay." I said quietly. We walked up the stairs in a average sized room with dark grey walls, a queen sized bed, a solid wood dresser, and a mini fridge. "Nice room."

"Thanks." Niall smiled and grabbed a soda from his mini fridge. "So what happened with you and Louis?"

"Well he was acting weird the entire time, then all of a sudden he was asking me how I knew I was gay, then he was kissing me, then pushing me off, then yelling that he wasn't gay, and kicking me out." I explained.

"Wait slow down. He kissed you?" Niall furrowed his brows.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Why would he do that?" Liam asked.

"Well I may have admitted that I liked him." I mumbled quietly.

"What?" They all exclaimed.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"This is so messed up." Niall ran his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, I know." I bit my lip.

"Am I the only one that wants to hear more details about the kiss?" Zayn spoke up.

"No." Niall smirked. "What was it like?"

"You don't need the details." I chuckled.

"Like hell we don't." Liam scoffed. "Come on tell us."

"It was...nice." I stated vaguely.

"You gotta give us more than that where did he put his hands? Where did you put yours?" Niall asked.

"Well his were on my neck and mine were um on his ass." I blushed.