Chapter 18

Louis' P.O.V

My week of suspension was finally over and I was back to roaming the halls. Nick and I had kind of settled our differences and decided we'd get along for Harry's sake. He also promised he wouldn't tell Harry about my crush on him.

We were outside smoking some weed when Harry and Nick came around the corner hand in hand. It hurt me to see but it's not like I could tell them to stop. The boys looked at me cautiously, afraid that I'd kill him.

"Hey Louis." Nick waved.

"Hey." I smiled. You could cut the tension with a knife, no one wanted to say anything that would strike a nerve. "Do you want a hit?"

"Of the blunt or an actual hit?" He smirked.

I laughed, shaking my head at his poor excuse of a joke. "Of the blunt."

"Then yes." He smiled. I handed him the joint and he took a long drag. "Do you want some babe?" He asked Harry.

He shook his head. "Nah I'm good." Nick shrugged and handed it back to me.

"So Harry what are you doing for your birthday? It's next Saturday." Niall asked.

"Uh I'm don't have anything planned." He shrugged.

"We could throw you a party." Zayn offered.

Harry shook his head, "No don't feel obligated to do that. My mum hasn't thrown me a party in years, I'm used to it."

"Okay." Niall sighed.

"Oh you know who was looking real hot today?" Liam smirked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Mrs.Cole." He smirked again as we all groaned except for Nick who just looked confused.

"Mate, you've got to stop crushing on her. She's married!" Niall exclaimed.

"And your teacher." Zayn added.

"So? She's hot!" Liam argued.

"That's what you say about Miss Peazer and Miss Smith all the time." I rolled my eyes.

"Well yeah cause they're hot too." He shrugged.

"You're sick." Niall chuckled, shaking his head. "We should head to the main building, class is going to start in fifteen minutes."

"Alright." Zayn shrugged and put the blunt out. We began to walk but Nick stopped me.

"Hey Louis, can you stay back for a minute?" Nick asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Nick." Harry warned.

"I'm not going to kick his ass." Nick rolled his eyes.

"You couldn't even if you tried." I snorted and Nick glared at me.

"Alright, I'm trusting you two." Harry sighed.

"You have nothing to worry about." I smiled. Harry nodded and they headed off. Once they were out of sight, Nick smacked me. "What the hell?" I screeched.

"That's for the whole I couldn't if I tried comment." He folded his arms.

I smacked him back, "That's for smacking me."

"Fair enough." He shrugged.

"Anyway, why did you want to talk to me?" I asked.

"It's about Harry's birthday, I know he said he didn't want a party but I really want to throw him one. Will you help me plan it?"