Chapter 8

Louis' P.O.V

I hadn't told anyone about the whole wet dream incident that had happened. I couldn't tell Niall because he'd just gloat that he was right. I also couldn't tell the other boys because apparently they also think I'm gay. I for sure couldn't tell Harry, that'd just be really awkward.

But I really needed to tell someone or I think my head would explode. It was the weekend and the entire week the boys kept asking me if I was alright. I kept telling them I was, but it was obvious I wasn't.

I laid on my bed and watched fan spin around and around. There was a knock at my door, "Come in." I shouted.

"Louis you can't just sit here and stare at the fan all day." Paul scolded. Paul was basically my babysitter. Anytime my mum had to go out of town Paul was sent over to watch me while she was gone.

"Paul, why don't you just go home?" I sighed, "I'm seventeen years old, I don't need a babysitter."

"I'm not a baby sitter, I'm a guardian. There's a reason I'm one of your emergency contacts." Paul corrected.

I rolled my eyes, "What ever just go."

"Louis, what's got you down?" He sat on my bed next to me.

I sat up, "If I tell you something can you promise not to tell anyone? Not even my mum?"

"As long as you didn't murder anyone, then I guess so." He shrugged and I chuckled.

"There's this kid, Harry, and I recently became friends with him. All of my mates think that I like him but I keep telling them I'm not gay. Then a week ago I had a wet dream, about him. So now I'm confused I don't know if I'm gay or not."

"I say you tell the boy." Paul shrugged.

"But I don't know if I'm gay or if I'm just going through some faze." I pulled at the ends of my hair.

"Do you know anyone else who is gay?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Then ask them how they knew they were gay." He said.

"Well there's one problem with that, Harry is the only gay guy I know." I sighed.

"Just tell him you're asking out of curiosity." He shrugged.

"I guess that could work thanks Paul." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"No problem, Lou. You know I consider you as my own son." He chuckled. It was true, I had known Paul for as long as I could remember. Without an actual father in my life, I looked up to Paul like a father figure.

"I know, I consider you as my dad. You know that right?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah I do." He patted my back.

"You should come around more often, not just when my mum is out of town."

"Oh? Weren't you the one who just told me to go home?" He smirked.

"Yeah but I don't really want you to leave, I love you Paul." I smiled.

"I love you too, Louis." He smiled back. "Alright should I ask Mary to make us pizza or should we order it?"

"Order it, Mary works too hard." I let go of him.

"Fair enough." He nodded and left the room the go order the pizza. But I couldn't really think about that right now. All I could think about is how I was going to approach Harry.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I was at my house with Harry, us just hanging out. I was really nervous about asking Harry how he knew he was gay. It wasn't that I was afraid of asking the question more of I was afraid of the answer. If what he says proves that I'm gay, I don't know what I'll do.

I don't have anything about someone else being gay but me being gay? I didn't want that. I had a girlfriend, I liked girls not boys. I'm probably just going through a crisis, I'm not gay.

"Lou are you okay? You've been acting weird since you got here." Harry furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled fakely. "Can I ask you something?"

"I don't see why not." He shrugged.

"How did you know that you were gay?" I asked looking down at my lap. "I'm just wondering."

He thought for a moment. "Well I remember there was this new kid and I became extremely interested in him, I didn't know why I just did. Maybe it was because he was so different than anyone else. Then my friends kept telling me that I was always staring at him and started to ask me if I was gay, I told them no.

One night I had a dream about him that I shouldn't have had about a boy and that's how I knew. I knew I had a crush on him, I still do to this day. I told my friends that I was gay and they told everyone else and that's how everyone ended up hating me."

I sat there for a moment in pure shock. It sounded exactly like what was happening with me. "Who was it?" I blurted.

"What?" He asked.

"The boy that you like."

"Quite honestly I think you'd kill me if I told you." He chuckled dryly.

I thought about it, who he could possibly be. I thought of all Harry's actions and put it together. "Is it me?" I asked and he looked away shamefully.

"Yeah." He whispered. I grabbed his chin and turned him to face me. I looked into his big, green, innocent eyes. I didn't know what I was doing but I leaned in slowly till our lips connected. I moved my lips against his and he did the same.

His hands went down and gripped my bum as mine went to the back of his neck, pulling at the curls slightly. I licked along his bottom lip and he granted me entrance. I slipped my tongue in and licked all around his mouth.

I all of a sudden realized what I was doing. I took all of my force and pushed him off of me. Harry stumbled backwards onto the bed, hitting his head on the bed post in the process. "What the hell?" He grumbled rubbing his head.

"I-I'm not gay, I can't be kissing you." I shook my head rapidly.

"Louis it's okay, being gay is okay. I'll help you through this." He said as he put a comforting hand on my shoulder, I instinctively wanted to lean into the touch but shoved him off instead.

"Don't touch me! You – You fag!" I yelled and immediately regretted it as the word left my mouth.

The look on Harry's face was the most devastating thing I had ever seen. His hurt expression quickly turned angry, "I'm the fag? Last time I checked you were the one who kissed me first."

"It was in the heat of the moment, I felt bad for you, I'm not into you." I snarled.

He shook his head, "The longer you stop denning that you're gay the easier it'll be, trust me."

I glared at him, "Get out of my house."

"What?" His eyes widened.

"Get out! Now!" I shouted making his cower back.

Tears pooled in his eyes. "If you really feel that way fine. Bye Louis."

He grabbed his bag and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Leaving me curl into the fetal position and think about what the hell I just did.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: so Louis is a dick, in the story at least. Also next chapter is kinda important so make sure you read that. Love you xoxo