Chapter 7

Louis' P.O.V

I was still shaken up about the suggestion my mum made that I was gay. I was definitely not gay, I have a girlfriend for Christ sake. But then again I did ditch my girlfriend to have a movie marathon with Harry. I was so confused.

"Tommo!" A voice shouted from behind me, breaking me from my thoughts. I turned around to see Niall running up to me.

"Hey Nialler what's up?" I asked casually.

"You weren't at the party Friday. We asked Eleanor where you were are she said you bailed on her. What the hell?"

"Oh well Harry was at my house and I didn't want to leave him but he didn't want to go to the party. So I decided to stay in and watch Star Wars with him." I shrugged and continued walking.

"Oh." Niall smirked.

"What?"

"You and the curly haired lad." He nudged me with his elbow.

"What are you going on about?" I furrowed my brows.

"You fancy him." He smirked.

"I do not." I gasped.

"Really? So you ditch your girlfriend for all of your friends? You've never done that for anyone of us." He snorted.

"In case you didn't know, I am in fact straight." I glared at him.

He scoffed, "Yeah straight as his hair." I glared at him and noticed Eleanor walking towards us. As soon as we reached her I smashed our lips together and forced my tongue through her lips.

I pulled back and she blushed. Eleanor wasn't ever one for public displays of affection so when I ever did anything more than a kiss on the cheek she'd get all shy and embarrassed like it was a crime to show affection to someone.

"What was that for?" She giggled.

"I've just missed you." I lied.

"Well I missed you too." She smiled. The bell rang and she pecked my lips waving bye.

"Snogging Eleanor doesn't prove your not gay." Niall rolled his eyes.

"Niall, I'm going to tell you this for the last time. I'm.not.gay." I growled.

"Whatever. Do you want to ditch?" He asked.

"Sure." I shrugged and we hopped into my car and we drove off. "Where do you want to go?"

"Your house?" He offered.

"I guess." I mumbled and drove to my house. Once inside, Mary walked toward us with a disappointed face.

"Louis William Tomlinson. You're supposed to be in school." She folded her arms over her chest.

"I know, I'm sorry but I'm too frustrated for school right now." I sighed. "Don't tell mum though, she'll kill me."

"Alright I won't tell your mum only because I don't want you in more trouble." Mary sighed.

"Niall and I will be upstairs." I explained and walked up the steps with Niall closely behind. We went into my room and flopped down on my bed as Niall sat next to me.