Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

After I went in the building, I didn't see Nick or Louis for the rest of the day. I didn't see them passing in the hall or either of them in gym. I headed out to the field, once I got around the corner I noticed only Liam, Niall and Zayn were there.

"Hey guys have you see Nick or Louis?" I asked.

"You haven't heard?" Zayn eyes widened, he was obviously surprised.

"Heard what?" I titled my head to the side. They all looked at each other, not sure what to say. "Is someone going to tell me what the hell is going on?"

They all looked at each other again before Niall spoke up. "Nick and Louis got in a fight this morning, they're both suspended for a week."

"What? Why were they fighting in the first place?"

"We don't know, Louis is spending the day with his mum so we can't reach him and we don't have Nick's number." Zayn explained.

"I have his number, I'll call him." I pulled out my phone and dialed Nick.

"Hello?" A feminine voice rang through the phone and my heart stoped. Could it have been his girlfriend?

"Um hi, who is this?" I asked.

"This is Mrs. Grimshaw, who is this?" I let out a breath of relief.

"Hi Mrs. Grimshaw this is Harry, Nick's boyfriend. I was hoping I could speak with him."

"I'm sorry Harry but Nick isn't allowed phone privileges at the moment but if you would like to come by later, I might be able to allow it."

"Okay, thank you." I hung up the phone and slid it back into my pocket.

"What did he say?" Liam asked.

"Nothing his mum took his phone but she said that I could go by his house later to talk with him." I sighed.

"You can borrow my car if you want." Niall offered.

"Thanks Ni, that would be great." I smiled.

"No problem." He shrugged.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on, I was too anxious about talking to Nick. My eyes were practically glued to the clock waiting for that final bell to ring so I could leave this hell hole.

I drove everyone home in Niall's car then headed to Nick's house. I rang the doorbell and patiently waited. The door swung open and revealed Mrs. Grimshaw. "Hello Harry, come in."

"Thank you." I smiled and walked into the house.

"Nick someone's here for you." Mrs. Grimshaw yelled up stairs. Nick came running down the steps and I couldn't help but stare at his face. It was bruised practically all over and his lip was busted.

"Harry." He smiled.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Mrs. Grimshaw left the room. Nick made his way to try to kiss me but I placed my hand in front of my face.

"You're not kissing me till I get some answers." I folded my arms over my chest. He sighed but nodded, walking over to the couch. He patted the seat next to him and I walked over, sitting down next to him.