Chapter 26

Louis' P.O.V

A few days had passed and I had refused to go to school. I felt embarrassed and heartbroken, how could I face Harry? Paul had tried the entire week to get me to go to school but I just sat in my room only leaving to go to the bathroom or get food.

"Louis, come on." Paul huffed. "It's Sunday and you haven't left the house since Tuesday."

"There's no reason for me to leave." I replied emotionlessly.

"Just go out, please. I'm not making you go to school, just go somewhere other than here." He pleaded.

"If I go out will you stop pestering me?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Fine." I sighed and threw the duvet off my body.

"Thank you." He smiled and left my room. I trudged to my closet and pulled out a black shirt with a peace hand-sign on it, black ripped skinny jeans, black vans and a grey hat because I didn't want to deal with my hair.

I threw the clothes on and put my piercings in. If I had to go out, I might as well look good. I grabbed my keys to my Ferrari. It was matte black with gold rims.

"Have you decided where you're going?" Paul asked.

"Nope, I decided I'll just drive and decide on a place when I see one." I shrugged.

"Okay, make good choices." He said with a stern face.

"Can't make promises." I raised my arms in defense.

"Okay, I'm heading to bed so please be quiet when you come in. Have fun." He walked up the stairs to the guest room while I headed into the garage. I climbed into the car and drove down the street.

I just drove for a bit glancing at the buildings as they went by till one caught my eye. The Hallcross. The Hallcross was a well known gay bar here. In a last minute decision, I turned into the parking lot.I took a deep breath and got out of the car and walked inside the bar.

It didn't look anything like I thought it would. If I didn't know any better I'd just think it was a normal bar. Except for it being men flirting with men and women flirting with women instead of with each other.

"You look lost." I turned to look at a man sitting at the bar, sipping a drink while looking me up and down. He had blonde hair but it was clearly dyed considering his roots were brown, blue eyes, pale skin, a couple of tattoos, and he was wearing a black fedora.

"Uh yeah it's my first time at one of these." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"What a gay bar?" He raised an eyebrow and I nodded shyly. "Have a seat."

I shrugged and took a seat next to the handsome stranger. "So what's your name?"

"Ryan, Ryan Kent." He smiled. "What about you, gorgeous?"

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson." I smiled in return.

"Louis, that's a lovely name." He stroked my arm gently. "So what brought you here?"

"Well, I recently discovered that I'm bisexual rather than straight and I decided why not come here." I shrugged.

Ryan nodded. "Can I get you a drink?"