Prologue

A/n: what They all look like

Harry's P.O.V

"Fag."

"Cock sucker."

"Queer."

"Cock knocker."

"Faggot."

"Pansy."

"Homo."

These are only few of the insulting words that were thrown my way as I walked through the hallway. I was the only gay kid at my school or at least the only openly gay kid at my school. In this town just about everyone is homophobic  and if they're not then they pretend to be so people don't think they are gay. Which makes your life a living hell if you're gay.

So yeah I don't just get called names by random people in the hall, but there's a select few that physically hurt me. Also known as Stan Lucas, Josh Devine and Andy Samuels.

But at least there's some people who don't hate me or at least don't show it. Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson. They have never said a word to me but if they did, I'd probably pee my pants.

They were very scary looking with multiple piercings and tattoos covering their bodies. No one liked them much but they were well known because everyone was afraid of them. Sadly I had the misfortune of falling for the 'leader' of their posse, Louis Tomlinson. Why do I always fall for the bad boys?

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: so yeah this is a new story and this is the prologue. This story is following a similar updating schedule as Roommates does. It will be updated Tuesdays and Thursdays and if you didn't already know Roommates is updated Wednesdays and Fridays.

So since I didn't update this on Tuesday I'm going to put chapter one up today as well. Then starting next week I'll do the Tuesday, Thursday schedule. Hope you enjoy the story xoxo.