Franky's eyes widened, "What?!"

Before their conversation could continue, both strawhats heard shouting from two familiar voices.  Robin looked at Franky, who now had Katsu over his shoulder.

"Get your dirty hands of my brothers-in-arms!" Franky shouted, attacking the zombies with salt.

"Big Bro!" Chopper cried, being released by the zombies who were purified.

"Robin!" Usopp joined in Chopper's cries.

Franky turned around, "Looks like we're too late, one of them is missing." It appeared that today wasn't their best day.

"Usopp. Chopper." Robin glanced at the two, "Are you hurt?"

Both quickly shook their heads, their eyes going onto the red head. "Katsu!" Chopper's eyes widened, "Is she okay?"

Franky frowned, looking at the girl on his shoulder, "We're not sure. All we really know right now is that her shadow was stolen."

....................................................

"That's weird." Hogback rubbed the back of his head. "I could have sword Moria needed me." Shrugging he threw open the doors to the operating room, a large grin on his face. "Sorry for the delay, little experiment-"

His throat constricted as he froze his eyes widening. "L-Little experiment?" His hand twitched as he looked at the table he was sure he had left the red haired female on. Hogback gulped, realizing the metal bindings were open.

"That's not possible." He whispered, running to the table and feeling the metal. His fears were reassured that the girl was gone. The red haired pirate, the marine's property, was gone. Looking beside him he looked at the needle he had injected her with. "This was certainly enough to knock her out for days! There was more than enough medicine for her weight. There's no way she could have woken up."

Turning around he looked at the corner of the room, where the girl's clothes laid. Her weapons still lay beside the forgotten clothes. Taking a deep breath, Hogback managed a shaky smile.

"I shouldn't be too worried. She doesn't have any weapons with her." He muttered, "She won't get too far, and Moria won't have to know." He paused walking towards the door, a book catching his attention.

Curiously, he flicked open the book. His eyebrow raising as he flipped through pages. It appeared to be filled with drawings, most of which were colored. There were few left in pencil, those were the most intriguing to Hogback.

"Now, what is she doing drawing Red Haired Shanks?" Hogback mused, "That man never had any kids."

..................................................

Having arrived at the Sunny, the remaining crew was relieved to see the monster trio there. Though they were placed in a ridiculous manner.

After Franky had carefully placed Katsu against the wall, he resumed in punching the three unresponsive males. It appeared that no amount would wake them, nor would physical harm.

"Can't they feel anything?" Franky demanded.

"I know what to do!" Usopp grinned, taking a deep breath. "Look, there's a beautiful female sword master carrying lots of meat!"

Instantly, the three males woke up. Each muttering something of interest.

"Beautiful female?!" Sanji muttered, a chopstick still in his nose.

"Meat?!" Luffy demanded.

"Sword master?" Zoro gruffed.

Seeing the situation of the trio, Chopper shouted in desperation. "We're doomed!"

Finding Myself (One Piece Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें