You Should Leave

"Okay guys this is it," Jimmy said pulling into a driveway, if you could even call it that. It was like a brick road. He pulled into the gate after typing a password and waiting for the gate to open. My mouth opened slightly as the house came into view. It is the biggest thing I have ever seen. There were huge steps leading to the front door with door knockers. You wouldn't need them though because there was a doorbell.

"Man you are set here, why would you move away?" Aiden asked as he peered out the window. Jimmy shrugged with a slight pink tint coming onto his cheeks. I reached over and grazed my hand over his. He smiled then turned the car off.

"Okay guys, you can leave the bags for now and we can come back for them. I want to show you the place and have some fun before my family comes back. They went out and won't be home for a few hours." Jimmy stated as he unbuckled. We all followed suit and then exited the car. We walked up to the door and Jimmy pulled out a key.

"What no butler to open the door?" I joked.

"Naw," he laughed," My family didn't believe in people serving you." When he opened the door we were caught with the site of a foyer. There was a chandler and steps a good thirty feet in front of us. There were pictures up on the walls and the place had normal furniture. It seemed like a normal house with normal things inside of it, it was just big. No, really big.

"You guys want to see the place?" He asked. We all nodded and he proceeded to show us around.

...

After the tour Jimmy showed Michelle and Aiden where they were sleeping and then he brought me to my room. I walked in and looked around. There in the middle of the room was a huge bed and on one of the walls there was a sliding door that led to the balcony.

"Wow Jimmy this place is so nice." I told him turning around. He smiled and walked up to me. Sliding his arms around my waist he brought me into a quick kiss.

"Thanks." He said moving back slightly. I winked at him and then walked out of the room with him following but then stopped at the outside of the door.

"Lead the way," I said making room for him to move past me. He grabbed my hand and then we walked with each other into Michelle's room. Michelle was sitting on the bed and Aiden was sitting on the floor reading the TV listings. "Why are you reading stuff for the TV? Let's go do something more fun." I exclaimed walking to the bed and falling onto it. Michelle kicked me with her foot and I glared. "Fun sucker." She smiled and looked at Jimmy.

"What do you have to eat here?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm hungry to." Jimmy laughed.

"Let's go to the kitchen and look for something." We all got up from where we were and followed him to the kitchen. When we got there he opened the refrigerator and looked through it. He stopped when he heard his phone start to ring though. Reaching into his pocket he answered it.

"Hello? Yeah were here. Really? Are you kidding? Okay I guess I'll see you later." I looked over to Jimmy to see him with a frown.

I raised my eyebrow. "What wrong?"

"Something happened with a family member, not to serious but my mom and family are staying where there are to help around with their kids. I guess you guys won't meet them, not yet."

"Well think about the good thing, we have this whole place to ourselves the whole weekend. It will be great." Aiden said slinging his arm around Jimmy's shoulder. He nodded a smile growing.

"I've never had the house to myself and friends and girlfriend." I froze in my place. Girlfriend?

"See this could be a good thing. Not with something happening to your family member but us being alone." Jimmy nodded and then closed the refrigerator door. He checked the clock and then excused himself from the room.