Trust No One

That night the girls decided to sleep over and when my dad got home he invited the new boy to stay also. Did it ever cross his mind that the guy cold be a killer or a rapist or both? We were waiting for my mother to come home and start diner because we were all hungry. Oh and did I mention that Jared, Oliver and Kaleb were staying to? Yeah so now my mom is going to have to cook for like eleven people. Poor woman.

The girls and I were in my room talking about boys, go figure.

"Well I really have a thing for Oliver." Emma confessed. I looked at her with my mouth open. What?

"Are you serious? I could so hook you both up!" I exclaimed.

Michelle looked over with interested eyes. "So could I, I mean I did get Bridget to go out with that goth kid this year." Michelle reminded how she got the head cheerleader to date the hot goth boy.

"No you guys! I would so die if he found out that I liked him. That would ruin my whole life forever!?" she dramatically stated.

"Calm down there sparky! We wont tell don't worry gosh." I told her so that she could stop hyperventilating. Emma has problems with boys sometimes. Don't get me wrong she's really pretty and had guys coming after her but she gets weird around boys sometimes.

"Good.... I would have to had killed you all in your sleep then." She smiled and Michelle and I looked at each other like she was crazy. She wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Whatever you say Emma." Michelle said from her spot on my bed as she looked on my laptop. Then her eyes grew big. I looked over to her and then she screamed.

"WHAT?" I yelled running over.

She started to pant and it looked like she was hyperventilating. I gave her a look and waited for her to calm down.

"I just checked my E-Mail and guess what?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"My agent Barbra Simmons said I got a call back for an acting gig for a show called High school Temptations. It's about a girl that starts in a new school and she was brought up in a Christian family but the new school has a bunch of druggies and she is tempted to start using but then this boy in a gang that is a drug dealer falls for her and tries to convinces her not to do drugs because he cares for her and doesn't want to see her get messed up. But she feels that the only way that he could except her is by doing things like him. One being drugs. I would play the Christian girl. And after some time of being in the school her attitude changes and she becomes some what of a tuff girl." She explained the plot to us. I remember her saying something about going to an addition for it about a month ago. I hope she gets the part.

"Oh my god Micelle that's so cool. Do you think you'll get it?" I asked leaning over her to see the E-mail.

"It says that this call back is for like five girls so I hope. That would be so awesome! Guys do you know how hot my co star would be?" she started to day dream. I slapped her head and glared but smiled.

"Hello your dating my brother!" I laughed at the disappointed face she made.

"What do you not like him anymore?" I asked.

"God no! I love him. But now I can't go after my co start like normal girl actresses..... I'm kidding!" she laughed and then we all started to laugh.

"Good to hear that. My brother is going to start getting all protective on you now to. I don't really think he will be able to handle it. Now he will have to worry about to girls." I wish.

"Nope he only really cares about those things with you. He trusts me."

"What do you mean? He doesn't trust me? It's not like I'm going to go have sex with every guy I see. God." I sighed and laid back on the bed. I hate having a brother.