Fortune Teller

Okay so today I'm going to a fortune teller person because Michelle really has wanted to go for some time. Were going with Carter and Aiden too, I really don't want to go because I'm kinda afraid to see what they say. My uncle had gone once when he was a teenager and everything that the person told him came true. Now I have been scared to go ever since. But I guess that I'll do it for my friend. Damn them. It's been like a week since the.....accident. Things have been so weird when he comes over, and I feel like such a slut. One day he sat next to me and kept glancing at me. Talk about wanting to die! Michelle has this book for signs if your pregnant, it was her moms, and she's bringing it over for me today before we go out. I hope that what I hope for comes true, that's being non Prego. I haven't talked to Jared, Kaleb or Oliver in a long time. They came over last week but I wasn't home. It kind of makes me sad because it seems like were drifting apart. Maybe tonight we can all go out to diner and just hang out like old times. I'd have to talk it over with everyone first but I don't think it's a problem. Lunch just passed and I'm really full so I'm making my way over to the couch in the living room.

I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote from the side table next to the couch. I felt like watching a movie so I went to the movie channel and started to browse. After a few minuets of searching I found a movie and settled back into the couch. My peace ended soon when the doorbell rang. Erg evil doorbell. I threw the remote down on the couch after getting up and walked to the door. I opened it to see Carter. It was so tempting to slam the door in his face but I controlled myself.

"Hi Gracie." He said looking me in the eyes, a small smile gracing his lips.

I smiled back lightly and moved for him to come in. "Sup." That's right, play it cool.

"Nothing much, how are you feeling?" he asked and looked at my stomach, oh make it obvious why don't you. I crossed my arms and turned to go back to the couch.

"Fine, and you?" I asked looking at him stomach. That was dumb. Quickly I turned my head then plopped onto the couch once again. He soon joined me and sat down to.

I looked over from the corner of my eye. "Can I help you with something?" he shrugged.

"No." I let out a huff and turned my body to face him.

"Then why are you sitting here? And is Aiden even home? He's at Michelle's." I figured out. Why the hell is Carter over?

"I didn't come for Aiden."

"Then what did you come for?" I asked getting annoyed that he was in my living room.

"To see you." He looked at me like I had three heads. Me have three heads? Why would he be here if I hate him and he hates me?

"Okay, why would you do that?"

"Well, you know. You might be the mother of my baby, which I doubt very much you are pregnant. But shouldn't I show some care after that night." Wow that's why he's here. I might have even let him stay if he was like 'oh well I thought we could hang', but I get this crap. I sighed loudly and stood. Now he's out.

"Up, up, up!" I made scooting movements with my hand making it clear I wanted him gone. He looked at me funny again.

"What why?" he asked standing and moving as I shooed him.

"Because, if the only reason you feel the need to hang around me is because you banged me, which we don't even remember, then I suggest that you move. Chop, chop!" I yelled kicking him out. I also left the house and walked over to Michelle's not being able to wait for her any longer. I climbed her gutter and opened her window to see her and my brother making out on her bed.

"Paws off, get out and don't say a word." I growled. Man I was not in the mood after Carter. Aiden looked at me like I was on drugs but after Michelle told him she would call later he left.