Paintball

I was lying in bed and Michelle barged into the room with a smile on her face
I was lying in bed and Michelle barged into the room with a smile on her face. I gave her a glare wanting to know why she would be so happy after what has been happening to me. She yanked the covers off my body causing the warm bubble of warmth from the blanket to go away. I made a noise close to a growl and rolled onto my stomach.

"Gracie, get up!" She demanded with her hands on her hips. I sneered and sat up in the bed slowly giving her some of what she wanted. She shrugged her shoulders and threw her arms up in the air. "We are going out!" She exclaimed with the smiled back on her face.

"Why do we have to go out whenever I am feeling like shit?" I asked. She thought for a minuet.

"It makes you feel better?" She guessed. I shook my head no.

"Most times it would end up with me crying and you having to get Cart-. I stopped my sentence and tears welled in my eyes. Michelle sighed and sat next to me on the bed putting an arm around my shoulder.

"He is no good so no more talk about him." She said gently. I nodded and got off the bed, I stood looking at her not knowing what to do. Michelle sighed and went over to my closet looking for something. When she came out of it she threw some jeans and a yellow 'Cute is what we aim for' Tee shirt.

"Dress then come downstairs." I nodded and waited for her to leave so I could get on the clothes. When I was dressed I looked into the mirror. My hair was really out of place so I grabbed a brush and got to work on the nest of hair that seemed to have formed on my head. When it was done I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Rinsing my mouth I spit out the water and smiled feeling a little better out of bed. I grabbed my cell phone and stuck it into my pocket then walked downstairs. Mia was sitting on the couch with a pout on her face. I walked over and crouched down so I was face to face with her.

I grabbed some of her hair and put it behind her ears. "What's the matter Mia?" I asked.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Uncle Gav sat in my princess chair and broke it!" She exclaimed. I hid a laugh.

"Why was he sitting in the chair?" I asked.

"He said he wanted to be a pretty princess." I patted her arm and kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry, we'll get another one." She nodded and went back to watching TV. I laughed walking into the kitchen only to see Gavin with the princess chair on the counter, a hot glue gun in his hand.

"Gavin no matter what you do she is not getting back in that death trap." He turned to see me and sighed putting the 'gun' down on the counter. He leaned back on the counter and smiled.

"Who knew they would break so easy." He joked.

I let out a chuckle. "Yeah who would know that a grown man would break a three year olds chair by sitting his fat ass in it?" Gavin got a shocked look on his face.

"I am not fat!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and laughed out loud.

"Sure your not." He got a look on his face and started to chase me around the kitchen. I yelped and ran around the table. "Gavin no!" I yelled laughing and gasping. Soon I was grabbed and thrown to the floor. Seconds later I was sat on by none other then Gavin.

"Am I still fat?" He asked laughing.

I gasped for air. "Yes more then ever. I can't breath you lard!" I yelled. He chuckled and stood up. Reaching a hand out to me I grabbed it and stood with his help. As he pulled me up I ended up against his chest. I stood shocked and looked into his eyes.

"Am I interrupting?" Michelle asked with a smirk. I shook my head and shoved Gavin away by pushing him in the chest.

"Nothing." I covered. Michelle didn't believe me, I could tell by her face.