I Win

"Wake up you lazy bum!" What the hell? I peaked out from under my covers to see none other then my brother standing there with a smirk on his face. He's so dead.

"It is the first day of summer. What would posses you to wake me up now?" I yelled sitting up in my queen sized bed. Aren't twins supposed to share a bond and know what the other wants? Well it's eleven in the morning and I want sleep.

"I just wanted to say hi." He laughed at the face I made at him, which looked like a murderer about to kill their pray. Throwing the covers from my body I was hit with cold air but I pushed the thought away and chased my brother down the stairs.

As I was running my stupid brother laughed like crazy. Let's pause for a second. Let me introduce myself, the names Gracie Sinclair and the brother that I'm ready to kill is Aiden. Were the twins and only children in my family. This brother could be the worst or the best, like times like these he's pretty bad and when he's overprotective it's worse. But then when I need him he's there for me like when I got drunk at a party and he had to carry me home but that's another story. My brother and I are seventeen and just finished high school and we need to worry about college. Now back to me killing my brother.

"Get back here you weasel!" My brother dogged into the living room and I followed only to see that his three friends were sitting on couches and now staring at me.

"Whoa, Gracie how come you don't dress like this for us in school?" asked one of his friends Jared. I looked down to see I was in short shorts and a tang top that was riding up and showing my stomach. Oh my god. I blushed and pulled down my shirt.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that she's my sister." Aiden yelled hitting his friend in the head. Then he took off his shirt and covered me with it by shoving it over my head. This is a great way to wake up.

Well the three boys that my brother decided to become friends with in first grade are Jared, as you know, Kaleb and Oliver. They, including my brother, were all on the soccer team when we went to high school and were the most sought after boys in the school. But I would never date them. one because I spent so much time with them growing up that I could actually distinguish who farted by the smell of it. Yes I know bad but true.

"Well now that you have all seen me like this I think I'm going to go flush my head down the toilet."

"Need help?" Aiden asked standing from the couch with a smirk on his face.

"No I think I can handle it."

Walking back up the stairs I sighed knowing that I would not be able to go back to sleep no matter how hard I tried. The first day of summer and I wasted the best hours of sleep time. My head is killing me from the party I went to last night and all I wanted to do was sleep. I don't even know why the three idiots are in my house this early, if I was them I would be tired seeing as they were all drunk at the party last night. When I got to my room I decided that I would change into some nicer shorts and a band tee shirt. I brushed my straight brown hair and then let it fall to my shoulders. With that done I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Hey Gracie come down here I need to talk to you!" yelled Aiden up the stairs. I washed my mouth out then headed to see what the bone head wanted from my life. When I got down there all the boys had serious faces on and were sitting. I cocked my eyebrows up and sat on the arm of a chair.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Is there anything that happened last night that you would like to tell me?" my brother asked.

"Like what?" I was totally clueless.

"Um maybe how a guy molested you?!" he yelled with a angry face.