The Date

I was sitting in my room in front of my mirror looking into it and putting on some eyeliner and blush. In about ten minuets jimmy is going to be picking me up and bringing me to his house. I stood and looked over my outfit in the mirror and thought I looked good in my dark jeans and a yellow low cut shirt with a white tank top under it. I slipped on my element shoes and then walked over to my bed where my purse was laying. I grabbed it and slipped my cell into it with my wallet and I- pod. I don't go many places without those things.

I heard a door open and turned around to see Michelle walk into the room with a huge grin on her face. I chuckled and sat on my bed. She walked over and laid next to me. "You excited about the dinner date?" She asked with a wink.

I nodded and took lip plumper out of my purse and slipped some onto my lips. "Very, he seems really nice and not to mention really cute." I added with a playful grin. Michelle slapped my arm and let out a laugh.

"Wow, just go for all the looks." She joked with a laugh in her voice. I shook my head and heard a ring at the doorbell. My head turned to Michelle and we rushed to the top of the stairs and waited for someone to answer the door.

"I feel like were in high school." I whispered as Aiden moved to the door and let Jimmy in. We watched as Jimmy entered and Aiden looked at him with a questioning eyebrow raise.

"How about you come over here and talk to me while we wait for Gracie, shall we?" Jimmy nodded and walked over to a couch. Aiden moved over shortly and crossed his arms in front of his chest as he leaned back in a chair.

Jimmy waited and when Aiden didn't say anything Jimmy stepped in. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Aiden snapped out of his daydream and glared lightly at Jimmy. "I need to know a few things. Last name, address, age, cell number and what are your intentions with my baby sister?"

"Graham, 566 Cook ave, twenty two, 908-455-1436 and aren't you and Gracie the same age?" Jimmy responded knowing that we were in fact twins.

"I was born five minuets before her." He glared. "Answer the question."

Jimmy nodded. "I want to do what she wants to do. I won't go far if she doesn't want to go far. But I really like her and would like to get to know her. Maybe start dating her if we hit it off." Aiden nodded quickly at him and then stood.

"You're alright." He shoved his hand out to Jimmy to shake and slowly he stood also and shook my brother's hand. I smiled. Never in a long time would I think my twin would be okay with me going on a date with a boy. Even more with a boy that he didn't know for to long. I looked to Michelle and she nudged me down the steps. The boys heard our footsteps and turned their heads over to us. I smiled and walked the rest of the way down the steps.

"You look beautiful." Jimmy said and walked over to hug me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged back as I smelt his curve cologne. I pulled away and smiled.

"I'm wearing regular clothes that someone would wear around the house." I mentioned and then took in what he was wearing. It was a shirt that was black but had blue square like shapes on it. Like the shirt in Chris browns' with you music video. He was also wearing dark jeans.

"You still look great." I blushed and mumbled thanks. He smiled and turned to Michelle.

"It was nice seeing you again Michelle, Aiden." He nodded to Aiden and then looked back to me. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I replied with a smiled and then turned to the others. "I'll see you guys later." They nodded and then I made my way out the door with Jimmy. He led me to his car and then opened the door for me to get in. I sat in his Rang Rover and smiled to him once he got into the black car.