Never Forget

I was in my room when I decided to take a long bath. It has been a few days since I have scene Carter telling me he cheated on me. I wouldn't let him come home so he ended up staying at the new house. I don't even know if I will end up ever moving in with him. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on for the bath. I waited some time for the water to fill halfway up until I put some bubbles into the water. Setting my phone next to the tub I got in and relaxed under the warm water.

During the time that Carter had been gone it has been really weird. Mia hasn't really asked about her father though, that seems a little strange. Now it is Friday but I decided to take a day off of school and Chill a t home and Veg and watch movies or something like that. Mia still went to the day care though because I needed to be alone. Carter has tried calling me a few times but I didn't pick up. I think this weekend I have to meet with him about that girl he was with. I know I am going to get all emotional with him through it though. I looked a t the time on my phone and saw that it was twelve so I needed to get out of the bath so I could watch the movie that was going to be starting. I finished off with the bath then got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Walking into the bedroom I changed into some shorts and a big tee shirt. It was Carters, yeah I know what you're saying. Why the hell are you wearing his shirt? But it has come comforting way I guess.

When I was done dressing I walked downstairs and into the living room where the bit TV was. I turned it onto Life time and watched as the movie How To Deal started. This is one of my favorite movies. I got up at a commercial and got some pop corn to snack on.

The door opened and I looked over to see Aiden entering with Mia. She ran over to me and hugged me. "Mommy!" She yelled. I smiled and picked her off the ground sitting her in my lap and kissing her temple.

"Aiden what are you doing home?" I asked knowing that he should be in class.

He shrugged sitting down next to me on the couch. "Thought I would come home early so I left class. And I picked up the little one on the way." He smiled running a hand over her hair.

Mia pouted. "I am not little!" She protested.

Aiden looked over to the screen of the TV and saw that I was watching How To Deal. "You know this movie makes you cry so we are turning it off." I yelled out for him to not change the channel as he picked up the remote. He flicked it to the Disney channel for Mia and then turned to face me.

"I saw Carter around campus today." He said. My eyes got hard and I looked away from him." He looked like shit." He told me with a sad expression.

"Good he deserves it." I said crossing my arms. Mia looked back with a pouting lip. Wanting to change the subject I said something about blues clues. Then I remembered the conversation with Carter and how he watched Blues clues with Mia. I sighed and moved off the couch and into the kitchen. I think I should call Carter so we can talk things over. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the number to his cell phone. After the first ring there was an answer.

"Hello?" He asked into the receiver.

I sighed and too a deep breath. "Hey it's me." He seemed shocked and didn't say anything for a minuet.

"Oh my god Gracie! Your finally calling, I miss you so much." He told me.

"I think you should come over and we should talk. Come now?" I asked.

He took a breath. "Yeah I'll be there in a few minuets."

I nodded. "See you soon." I hung the phone up and leaned on the counter.

I walked back into the living room and waited for Carter to come. When he did he walked onto the living room and glanced at me then looked at Mia who glared at him. Oh my god she looks like Gavin when he gets mad and glares. She has the same cute expression that Gavin gets making it hard to actually be scared. Carter gave a confused look.