Tests

Starting a family. Yes this must be the isle. I walked down the isle at the store and started for my search. Next to me was Carter, we were both looking on each side of the isle looking for a pregnancy test that Aiden was forcing me to take. The problem though is I don't think that I'm ready to take it. Yeah I want to know if I'm pregnant but I am scared. I can tell Carter is scared to he looks pale just seeing the pictures of babies on the formulas that were passing. I wonder what kind of dad he would make.

We got to the end of the isle and there right in front of us were all different kinds of pregnancy tests. So many I had no clue of which one to choose. I looked over to Carter and he looked back at me.

"Well let's get a few." I offered. He nodded and we both moved to grab some. As we did our hands touched. I quickly pulled away and blushed. What the hell why am I blushing? I can't be blushing picking out these tests.

We both grabbed about three different tests each and then made our way to the cashier. It was an old lady and she was sitting at a chair in front of the desk type counter. We dropped the tests and as soon as the lady saw it she looked at Carter and I back and forth. This was so embarrassing it's not even funny. After a ticking noise from the cashier she rang us up and packed what we were buying into a plastic bag.

"Let's go." Carter grabbed my arm gently and led me out of the store. We walked up to the car that Michelle and Aiden were waiting in. Carter and I moved to the back, Aiden didn't want Carter sitting up front with him so Michelle took the seat.

"This test better be negative, the though of you two just makes me...makes me sick." Aiden mumbled as he drove home. I looked out the window.

"Shut the hell up. I don't say those things about you and Michelle. And I know what goes on with you two." He looked back at me and then to Michelle.

"You tell her that stuff?" he asked bewildered.

"What! She's my best friend!" Michelle exclaimed.

"And Aiden what makes it okay for you to have sex and for me not to have it? That is so ridiculous!" I shot at him.

"That is so different Gracie! You're a girl so it makes you seem different." He tried to defend himself.

"So what? You're calling me a whore? Then you must think Michelle is a whore to. Do you think that?" I asked giving him a deadly glare.

"No! I didn't say that. Just shut the hell up Gracie!" He yelled at me. I stayed silent and as soon as we got home I got out of the car holding the bag and rushed into the house. But I didn't stay long. I grabbed my car keys from my room and stormed out of the house before anyone could stop me. I just needed to get away.

I know me leaving was going to piss of my brother because now he had to wait longer to find out if I was pregnant. And that's why I did it. I was planning to just drive around, maybe go to the diner. It could be a good idea to call Gavin. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

After the third ring he picked up. "Hello?" he answered.

"Hey do you want to go to the diner or something?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Sure but I cant drive, broken arm and all, plus I got no car anymore." Man this could be hard. Wait I got it.

"Okay well, can you walk to the park that's a block away and I can pick you up from there. I can't go back by my house."

"And why is that?" he questioned as I heard a door close. Probably his house door signaling he left.

"I'll tell you later, see you in like five minuets." I hung up the phone and then started my drive over to the park by my house. When I got there Gavin was sitting there in his cast. Poor boy. He walked over to the car when it stopped and got in. leaning over I gave him a hug.