Christmas

"Baby, wake up honey." I heard from beside me as hands shook me lightly. I pushed away and pulled the covers closer to me. Then I felt lips connect to my neck. Oh that's nice.

"Carter not that I don't like this, but why are you waking me up?" I asked turning over and burring myself into Carters chest. He wrapped arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Christmas." He replied. I bolt up and smiled so big.

Carter let out a chuckle. "Let's go downstairs and then open presents." He told me running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. "The parents are coming at one." I almost forgot. "Everyone is waiting downstairs by the tree so lets go and join them.

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. When I was done I exited and walked downstairs to open gifts. When I got down I saw that there was a good amount of gifts spread around the tree that Michelle and I had decorated a few days before. It looked really nice.

"Hey you guys." I greeted sitting next to Carter and Gavin on a couch. I heard a choirs of hello's and how are you.

"Do you think we should open first or have some food?" Asked Michelle.

I looked to her with a face telling her she shouldn't have asked that. "Now we should open the gifts, then we feast." I joked. She smiled and nodded agreeing.

When opening presents there were loud screams heard from the friends. Everyone loved all the gifts and no one complained about anything. Carter and I decided that we were going to give each other our presents alone later together. I don't care what he gets me as long as it's thoughtful. When Michelle opened her present from Aiden she almost died. She loved it and he said he had something else for her later. We all can't wait to find out what it is.

After the presents I had to go and shower to get ready for the arrival. I ate first then headed to the bathroom to get ready. When that was done I meet with Michelle in the kitchen so that we could start cooking for everyone, we were cooking the diner for tonight that the family was going to eat. We are making turkey and other stuff. Also the mothers are bringing something's wit them.

"So Michelle, how should we start this?" I asked. We didn't really know what we were doing.

She sighed and put a hand to her hip thinking. "Well I was thinking we could just wing it?" She used. Okay this was going to be harder then I thought. I walked over to the counter where the turkey was defrosting and put it into a pan.

"Well I know we have to take all this shit out of it. Reach in there and take that crap out."

"Gracie..there is no was in hell that I am sticking my hand into that opening that looks like a butt hole but bigger." She told me giving me a disgusted face. I laughed.

Putting on some gloves I reached in and started...the process. Twenty five minuets later the turkey was in the oven and cooking. It was going to be there for the majority of the day.

I closed the oven and turned to Michelle. "What's next?"

She picked up a box." Now it is time for the stuffing." She threw the box at me and I caught it.

"This seems more like thanks giving."

"Yeah but this is what we can do, you make the stuffing and I'll make the potatoes." I nodded and we both got to work on the food. As we did we decided to talk.

"So have you talked to Emma?" I asked mixing something. She nodded,

"Yeah when I went home last weekend for a visit i had gone to the supermarket for my parents. She was there and tried to talk to me like old times. I got out of there and haven't talked to her since. The nerve right?" She sighed shaking her head.