Chapter 39

Emma's POV

With all thats happened in our lives tonight was the night Killian and I are going to say I Do.

"Mommy you look pretty." Kyla say to me.

"Why thank you dear and you too look beautiful." I say to her.

"Thank you." She says.

"Okay doll face. Come with me. We will see mommy soon." My mom says.

She and Kyla walked out and I was excited to be marrying Killian. As I walked down the aisle I saw Killian tearing up this man does love me.

"You look perfect." Killian whispers to me as we dance.

"I love you. So much." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Kyla yells.

"Hey baby girl. Would you like to dance with your daddy?" I ask her.

"Okay." She says.

"I'll be back my love." Killian says and carries Kyla to the dance floor.

"Lovely wedding. Im sorry for everything, but Im glade everything is okay with us now." My mom says.

"Yeah same here mom." I say.

"You found a man who loves you just the way your are. I didnt think that love was real, but you believed you would find it and there he is with your child. Your lucky." She says.

"Just so you know Killian told me that if it wasnt for you when I was gone then he wouldnt have gotten through without you." I say.

"You really have a great man." She says.

"Dont I know it." I say watching Killian dance with our daughter.

Killian and I had a wonderful wedding and a wonderful honeymoon and before we knew it 7 more months have past and now it was time for our new baby to officially be born because I am in labor.

"Push love. One big push." Killian says.

Then it happened with that last push we welcomed our new son into the world and he looked just like his father. We have a baby boy and I could tell Killian was happy to have himself a son. Seeing him happy makes me happy.

A/N: Okay guys give me some name Ideas for their son. Im drawing a blank. Thanks.