Chapter 33

Killian's POV

I walked into the office when I was called into Liam's office. When I walked in Gold was in there with him.

"Liam what do you need?" I ask.

"Just a moment Killian." Liam says.

"Im just saying that if you hear from him let me know." Gold says and walked out.

"Sorry Killian I just wanted to ask you one thing. Are you serious? You and Emma want to have another child?" Liam asks.

"Yeah whats the problem?" I ask.

"The problem Killian is are you really sure you want another?" He asks me.

"Its what Emma wants." I say.

"Well how do you feel honestly feel about this?" He asks.

"Look I know that another child is gonna make up for lost time, but I feel as if Emma isnt gonna connect with Kyla the way I have if we have another child. I just dont know how to tell her that." I say.

"Well just tell her what you just told me right now. I think she will understand." He says.

"Yeah I guess I could try that I just dont want her to hate me." I say.

"No I dont think she will hate, but I think she will be mad at you. So good luck." He says.

I walked out and I all day thought about what Liam said. After work I went home and when I got there I spend time with Kyla and Emma and then when it was time I put Kyla to bed.

"Emma can we talk about this wanting another child thing please?" I ask.

"Wait Killian I thought we both wanted this?" She asks.

"I do want another child, but not this way. I think you only want a child to do the parts you missed before, but Love Im worried that if we do this you will never have an actually connection with Kyla. Please dont be mad at me I just dont want to have another child for these reasons." I say to her.

"Im not mad I understand its a good thing my period came today anyway. Your right I need to be there for my child I have now before we have another." She says.

She hugged me and I kissed her head. This is going to be a good thing for our child and our family.