Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I worked for the super company called Bamlex it was a company by the brothers Jekyll and Hyde. No one really knew there real names for sure thats just what we call them. There were others that worked there and they were all pains.

"Miss Swan come to my office please." Hyde says.

"Yes sir?" I ask walking in his office.

"Word has spread that Goldnix has a new product they are hiding and we need someone to go undercover and we have chosen you." He says.

"Me? Really what do I have to do?" I ask.

"You need gain their trust and have them give all their secrets, get the new product thing, and lastly you need to take turn them all agaist each other and destroy it all. Then you come back and a big promotion." He says.

"Really thats amazing. You know thats great." I say.

"Awesome we got you an interview tomorrow at 11:30am. Now I didnt tell them your real name, but you will be know as Mallory Brooks. We got fake stuff on you and there is no way you will get in trouble." He says handing me all I will need.

"Okay thanks." I say.

The next day I got ready for my interview and went inside the Enemy company and looked around.

"Hello are you lost?" A woman asks.

"Umm yes I have an interview here." I say.

"Well my name is Mary-Margaret. Whats your name?" She asks

I couldnt tell her my real name or maybe I can. No undercover a fake name.

"Oh Im Mallory Brooks." I lie.

"Well come along. I'll take you to where you need to be Mallory." Mary-Margaret says.

She took me to Gold's office and he hired me and I started today.

"Welcome aboard Miss.Brooks." Gold says.

"Happy to be here." I say.

I got to my new desks and the guy across from me was eyeing me and flashed me a smile.

"Thats Gold's son Neal." The woman next to me says.

"Oh." I say.

"Yeah, Im Belle French. You must be Mallory. Welcome to this company." She says.

"Its very kind here. Everyone has been so nice." I say.

"Well there is one person to watch out for like Gold golding young whore wife Milah." She says.

"Why do you say that?" I ask.

"She is married to Gold, but she a whore and flirts with him or she has slept with him. We really dont know." She says and points at a man.

He had thick black hair. He was wearing all black and when he looked forward I saw the most bluest eyes.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"His name is Killian Jones. Now he watch out because he is fucked ever girl in this building." She says.

"Really? Every girl?" I ask.

"Yep then he pretends like it never happened." She says.

I just watched this so called Killian. He looked over at me a winked. After work I was getting in the elevator when Killian walked in. It was just us and when we went down and right before the first floor he stops the elevator.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"Your the new girl and might I say your by far the sexiest woman I have ever seen." He says to me in a thick Irish accent.

"I have been here one day have been told about you. I bet you say that line to every girl." I say.

"That I do. Why dont we go get some drinks?" He asks.

He was so dreamy and I guess it couldnt hurt just a few drinks.

"No." I say and restarted the elevator.

Once we were let out I walked out and he followed me.

"Come on Love just one night. You and me. No clothes. No strings. Just sex." He says.

"You know what since your begging no, but you can stare at me when I walk away. Oh and if you have dirty dreams about me tonight. Let me know. See you tomorrow." I say and walked away.

I felt him eyeing me as I walked away. He was sexy and I did want to have sex with him, but I gotta pull his strings first. Let him slip up in company secrets then I will go to bed with him. This should be fun they are all so nice and that makes this very easy.