Chapter 4

Emma's POV

I have been at this job for a month and things have taken a turn and not in the right way for my other work. I have now made friends with all the girls in the office. Tonight is girls night out with my new friends Belle,Regina, Zelena, Mary-Margret, Dorothy, and Ruby.

"Another round of Martini please." Zelena says to the bar tender.

"So what did you do to make Killian so crazy?" Belle asks.

"I dont know what your talking about." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh come on. Usually he sleeps with a person and then sleeps with Gold's whore wife Milah." Regina says.

"Yeah it took him like three nights before he slept with her, but yet he still goes after you. Weird he has never done that with anyone else." Ruby says.

"Well I dont know what to tell you we had sex once and he has asked for it several times. Though I say no all the time. Still I go out with him for us all the time. Though that doesnt matter." I say.

"Mallory you cant just tell a guy no to and then go out for drinks with him. Thats not how it works." Mary-Margaret says.

"Oh well Im not sure how that really works. Killian's hot and sexy, but I dont think its a big deal." I say.

The next day I walked into my old job and sat down in Hyde's office.

"Emma Swan, I set you out there to go through their stuff and you have gotten nothing I can use to take them down." He says.

"Well there is one thing I have. The boss' wife sleeps with one of his worker." I say.

"Wow really. Thats great. I need more. Get me more. Something about Gold. That would work." He says.

"Can do." I say and walk out.

I walked back to the other job I have where Killian was waiting for me with a cigaret in his mouth.

"Look Hot Stuff. Come over tonight?" He asks with a wink.

"You know what? That sounds amazing. I can really use some of that." I say to him.

"Then meet me outside your car after work." He says.

After work he met me at the car and when I unlocked the door and he climbed into the back and pulled me into the back with him and climbed on top of me. I have never done this in my car before. Wow I can see why the other women want another time with him. He is really well in bed. God maybe just having sex with him will be the high light of me spying on this company.