Chapter 16

Emma's POV

I sat there for awhile before there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered it.

"Oh good your here. After that whole Hyde, Neal take over thing and Killian passing on. I thought I'd come see you." Belle says.

"Oh well come on in." I say.

"Emma I know what you did and I gotta say Im glade you did turn it over. I also thought you needed a friend I mean for two weeks nothing. How are you?" She asks.

"Im okay I guess. The night before it all happened I had Killian. Now he is gone and Im pregnant with his child." I say.

"Emma thats amazing. Your gonna have a baby." She says.

"Yes I am. Except I dont know. I might not keep the child." I say.

"Emma is this because your gonna be a single mother or because you dont want the reminder of losing Killian?" She questions.

"Alittle bit of both. I miss him so much. The last thing we told each other was that we loved each other and now. Now he is gone." I say crying.

"Hey its okay. I think Killian would want you to keep the baby. Killian always wanted a child someday. He actually talked about having a life with you when he met you. Do this for him." She says.

"Okay for Killian I will." I say.

"Thats good and I talked to Rumple and Liam. If you want to come back you can. Though this time as Emma Swan and one of us." She says.

"Yeah that would be nice thanks." I say.

3months later.

I actually enjoyed working for Goldnix now it was now a place were I could be and be happy, but pasting Killian's things made me miss him even more. That night as I got ready for bed I placed my hand on my small bump. I was barely showing and I started to cry.

"Im sorry you will never know your daddy little one." I say.

Then there was a knock at my door. I walked out of my room and opened the door. I stood there in shock. It couldnt be could it?