Chapter 37

Emma's POV

Killian and I have been planning our wedding and we want our little girl to be the flower girl.

"Okay honey do you wanna help out with daddy and mommy's wedding?" I ask her.

"Okay mommy, but how?" She asks.

"Your gonna wear a pretty dress and walk down the aisle dropping flower petals on the ground." I explain.

"Okay mommy." She says and goes back to playing.

Killian walked up and kissed my head and then sat on the floor and kissed Kyla's head.

"Hey lovelies how are my beautiful girls today." Killian says.

"Im good." I say.

"I was good all day daddy, but I missed you." Kyla says.

"Good I missed you too." He says.

After that Killian went up and ended up making dinner and then he took our daughter to bed.

"Daddy? Whats a wedding?" Kyla asks Killian.

"Oh a wedding is when two people love each other very much the announce their love in front of everyone." Killian tells her.

"So why do you and mommy want to do that?" She asks him.

"Well I love your mommy and she loves me and we want to be together forever." Killian says to her.

"I love you daddy." She says and hugs him.

"I love you too. Now love get some rest." He says.

"Night daddy." She says as he walks out.

I rushed back to the room and pretended to sleep.

"Love I know your not sleeping." Killian says.

"Yes I am shut up." I say.

"Emma." He says.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to watch you guys it just makes me happy to see you with her." I say.

"Well love she reminds me of you." He says.

"Well I am that awesome. Anyway are we gonna talk about having another one?" I ask him.

"Well love when we are married we can try for another. Whatever makes you happy." He says.

"You know as long as Im with you I'll aways be happy." I say.

I kissed him and well it turned into something more and who knows maybe another child will come to us.

A/N: If they do have another child should it be a boy or a girl? Let me know what you guys think they should end up having.