Chapter 36

Emma's POV

I sat in the dark just watching the lights of the cars drive by. My mother had Kyla and I was in my old room. Neal had shown up and Neal had shot Killian. Doctors say I have to say goodbye to him because they dont think he is gonna make it.

"Emma you need to eat." My mother says.

"Is my Killian okay?" I ask.

"There has been no news yet." She says.

"Then I wont eat." I say.

"Emma you need to eat you have a child here who needs you to be around." She says.

"Leave me alone." I say.

Then the phone rang and I heard my mother say that she would tell me the news. I started crying because I knew that Killian is now gone.

"Emma let me in. Please." My mother says.

"Already know what your going to say Killian is dead." I say.

"No. Neal was found and its over. He isnt going to hurt you or your daughter ever again." She says.

"What about Killian? How is he? Have you gotten a call about him yet?" I ask.

"No. Not yet, but just come and eat to celebrate Neal's capture." She says.

"No." I say.

Days past and I havent left my spot and all I wanted was Killian he was all I needed.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Kyla yells knocking on the door.

"Mommy is busy. Go find Grandma." I say.

"Okay. Mommy." She says.

I just sat there and sat there and again I heard the phone ring and my mom said she was going to tell me the news. Then the tears started streaming down my face. I knew it was over I will never see him again.

"Emma the doctor called." My mom says.

"He is gone isnt he?" I ask about to break down.

"He said that Killian has made a full recovery. He would have called days ago, but they wanted to make sure everything was getting better and not worse." She says.

"He's alive?" I question opening the door.

"Yes he is." She says.

I gave her a hug and ran out the door and made my way to the hospital. I went to Killian's room and when he saw me he smiled.

"Swan." Killian says.

"Oh Killian Im so happy your okay." I say and started crying.

"Love, Im sorry I shouldnt have went after him. I had to protect my family I couldnt lose you. Im sorry you had to see him shoot me." He says.

"Your okay thats all that matters to me. I love you so much." I say.

"Emma my love I have something for you. The reason I had to stop him and keep him away for good was because I wanted to give you this." He says and handed me a small box.

"Killian what are you saying?" I question.

"I love you Emma and I never want us to be apart when you open the box there is a ring inside." He says.

"Oh Killian its beautiful." I say when I open the box.

"What do you say Love? Will you Marry Me?" He asks.

"Yes! Yes Killian I will marry you." I say and kiss him.

Killian was okay and now we are going to be married. Everything is just perfect and I couldnt be happier with the life I have with my daughter and my Killian.