Chapter 17

Emma's POV

I just stood there no clue what to do at all. The person's face was all bloody and it killed me to see him like this.

"Killian is that you?" I question.

"Yes love its me." He says.

"What? How? Huh? Im so confused. I thought you were dead. Everyone thought you were dead." I say stepping away from him.

"Love please its okay. I got out and was found by people in that are. They took me to get help. Then about a month and a half ago they let me free,but I didnt get far. Hyde's brother caught me and it took me awhile to get free, but love its me. Swan Im here." He says stepping closer.

"If you were in the hospital for a month and a half you should have called." I say backing way again.

"Love I didnt have my phone and also I want my coming home to be a surprise." He says reach out his hand towards me.

I just looked at him all beat up, but still handsome. This was my man and I loved him to much to be mad.

"Oh Killian I've missed you." I say and hug him.

"I've missed you too." He says and kisses my head.

"We need to call everyone and tell them. Oh god your brother he went crazy when you "died" he blames himself." I tell him.

"Swan, Swan, just a second we can call everyone in a moment. Let me look at you for a sec." He says.

"Why is something wrong?" I ask.

"Just one sec." He says staring at me.

I was very confused as to why he just wanted to look at me and then I saw what he was looking at.

"Yeah Im pregnant and its your child." I say.

"Mine. Your having my child?" He questions.

"Yes. I am. You can leave if you want, but please dont." I say.

"Never love. I will never leave or scare you like that again I promise." He says and kisses me.

"I love you." I say.

"And I love you." He says.

He kissed me again and then placed his hand on my small stomach. Killian was home. I am pregnant. We can now be a happy family.

A/N: Okay guys should I know I asked this before, but should they have a baby boy or a baby girl? Leave what you think in the comments below.