Chapter 28

Killian's POV

Its been days and then those days turned into weeks. Those weeks later turned to months and those months went in two years. There was no Emma she hasnt been found. It was just me a our two year old daughter.

"Daddy! Daddy! Monster!" Kyla yells.

I rushed into her room and scooped her up and held on to her.

"There there love. Daddy's here." I say and rock her in my arms.

She then finally fell asleep. She was my world I just wished Emma was here to see her. The next morning Liam had come over to the house because he knows that Im still a mess without Emma.

"So has Emma's mother found her yet?" Liam asks.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Well Im sorry." He says.

"Im just feel sorry for Kyla." I say.

"Yeah me too." He says.

I looked over at Kyla coloring and I feel heartbroken. There was a knock on the door and Emma's mother walked in.

"We found her." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"Emma has been found." She says.

"Liam take Kyla to her room please." I say.

Liam did as I said and I sat on the couch.

"Look Killian. Emma was kidnapped by some guy then Neal, but a few weeks ago she got out. She is in a town in Maine. Go to her. I'll stay here." Emma's mother tells me.

"Okay." I say.

I went into my room and packed up a small bag and went into Kyla's room.

"Daddy go byebye?" She asks me

"Yes daddy has to go for now, but I will come back. Dont worry I will he home again and will be having someone with me." I say.

"Dont go daddy. Please dont." Kyla saya hugging my leg.

"Im sorry love bug I must go." I say.

I gave here a kiss on the head and went out the door. I had to find get to Emma our daughter needs her mother.