Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Another month of working and fooling around with Killian Jones. He has been amazing. We talked all the time about everything. I tell him about my life its just a different name. Why is this happening to me? Killian and I were laying in his bed and his strong arms are wrapped around me.

"This is amazing for me. I like spending this time with you. Is that weird?" I ask him.

"No love. Its becoming the same way for me to." He says.

"What does this mean?" I ask.

"Maybe we can go on an actually date sometime?" He asks.

"Sure why not." I say.

"We need to get going to work." He says.

"I dont want to leave your arms." I say.

"Lets call in sick." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

He picked up his phone and called the work and called in sick. Then I did the same. This man is changing alot in my life. Then my phone rang and it said my old boss' name. I hid the name from him and jumped up.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"I have to pee. I'll be back." I say and kiss him.

Phone Call:

Hyde: You called in sick.

Emma: Im so sorry. I dont feel well.

Hyde: Okay. Have you gotten anything else to share?

Emma: Next week they are going to have a secret meeting. I will find things out.

Hyde: Awesome. Great thats amazing.

Emma: Okay I really need to go.

End Phone Call

I walked back to Killian and he patted the side next to him.

"Come here love." He says.

I went over to him and laid in his arms once again just a place I want to be. He kissed my head and then my neck. He turned on the tv and Hyde popped up.

"Hello world I found something out. Gold's wife is having sex with one of his employees." Hyde says and Killian shut off the tv.

"How did he know that! I mean I dont do it anymore. I dont know why I just cant quit you? I think something is changing. Do you feel it too?" He ask.

"Okay I kinda feel the same lets just take our time. Okay." I say.

There was this feeling and I cant lose it I want him. I want him I cant believe Im falling for him. He has quit his bad ways for me and Im lying to him. Should I quit my old job and tell him the truth? No thats suicide I will never tell him anything. This will all be a lie and if he knew he would hate me forever.