Chapter 9

Emma's POV

I was laying with Killian in his bed and something was bothering him.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes Love." He says.

"No your not. Your usually all over me in the bed and tonight your not. Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Liam thinks your the rat. He thinks your fake and lying to everyone." He says.

My heart pounding in my chest and I felt like I couldnt breath.

"Oh." I say.

"Hey its alright I told him I trusted you and that I dont believe him. Just please watch out love." He says.

"Believe me I will." I say.

"Good now come here." He says climbing on top of me.

As his lips attacked my neck I moaned in his ear, but all I could think about was that his brother was after the truth. As Killian places himself inside me thrusting faster and faster all I could think about was how this could be over and by this I mean him and I.

"God. Fuck. Killian thats feels so good!" I scream out.

He continues to fuck me and I cant help, but think about possible stopping Hyde's plan, but I dont know. Once Killian pulls out he lays back down next to me and I lay on his chest. He played with my hair and kissed my head.

"Umm I have to tell you something." He says.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask.

"I love you." He says.

I shot up and got dressed as fast as I could and walked out. How could he say that to me? I got into a cab and went to my place when I got there I saw someone sitting outside my door.

"Your a fake and a liar and we need to talk." The person says.

I walked closer to the person and standing there was Killian's brother Liam. Oh god this isnt good at all. Im officially screwed.