Author's Note

Hey all readers. I'm Inara and its my first time writing a story. Also english is my second language so feel free to point out mistakes. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I hope you all will like this and maybe some of you can relate to this story. Love you all ♥️ Enjoy 👍🏼

Anyone dealing with depression, anxiety, self- harming thoughts ,body image issues or any other issue this is for you:

Hey you. Yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you liked someone else, or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you. And, why would you want to be anyone else. Be confident with who you are. Smile. It'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself, then you stick your middle finger in the air, and say screw it! Your happiness will not, be dependent on anyone anymore. Life is too short to be perfect. Love your imperfections, they make you, you. And, your flaws is what make you beautiful. So, be you. Because, you, are pretty amazing.

Warning: This story contains language which might not be suitable for children and also includes a scene about self harming/suicide. Reader discretion is advised.

IF ANYONE SEE SOMEONE COPYING MY WORK, PM ME!!

Snapchat: inara_sadruddin

Twitter: inara_momin

Tumblr: Inara_Writes

Copyright ©2017 by Inara_Sadruddin

All rights reserved.