Chapter 12

"But it's a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn." 

******

~Noah

" He's my ex-boyfriend"

" What? He is your ex-boyfriend?" I asked Zeisha who was fuming up. I have never seen her so angry. And I definitely wouldn't like to be subject of it. 

" Yes! He is" She muttered with fire in her eyes. He must have done something big to anger her so much.

He looked little older than us and was fit-looking. But even though I am younger than him, I had a great physique than him. I can easily beat him up and my intimidating face is just a bonus.

" Zeisha! Its been so long. I missed you. You look so different than when I last saw you" The waiter/ ex-boyfriend muttered checking out my girl. Now I wanted to bawl his eyes out.

" Well I don't miss you Josh. You can go fuck yourself. I don't care. I dont want you to ruin my date. Fuck off!" Zeisha muttered in a deadly loud voice making the ex-boyfriend wince.

" But don't you remember zeisha? You loved me and you even gave me your vir-" Josh started muttering smugly but was cut off abruptly by Zeisha as she slapped him right on his cheek. Damn! That must have hurt bad! Thats my girl.

"What the hell?" He shouted slightly shocked as he hold his cheek which had turned bright red.

" Didn't you heard her? She said fucking leave." I said with clenched teeth.

"Noah please call another waiter. I don't want this trash in front of me." She spatted out bitterly.

" Ofcourse Sunshine! I have already called another waiter." I muttered gently to her.

" Oh he is your new fling now? Does he know what a slut you are? He will leave you too, bitch" Josh shouted making my blood boil. I can't take his shit anymore. I stood up and punched him across his face and grabbed his collar.

" How dare you talk to her like that? She is mine. My love. If you say another word about her, I'll fucking kill you right here. Now fuck off!" I muttered in a low deadly voice. I removed my hand from his collar disgusted with him. He looked scared and it wouldn't be a surprise if he had pissed his pants.

He quickly stepped back and turned to leave not even glancing at Zeisha. I smugly smirked at that.

"Wait!" I suddenly said making him turn to look at me.

" You are fired" I muttered making his eyes go wide.

" Yo-u can't do that" Josh muttered.

" Oh but I can. This is my hotel. Now leave" I said smugly.

He nodded frantically and left us alone. I took my seat and glanced at Zeisha. She was smiling widely with sparkling eyes. She abruptly got up from her chair and hugged me tightly taking a seat on my lap. I was shocked by her boldness today but quickly hugged her back.

" What did I do to deserve this, love?" I muttered in her ear smirking. Her whole body shivered at my voice. I knew I affected her this much.