Jake scowled up at me. "Make me Winchester!"

Then, I grabbed his collar tightly, raising my fist in the air. Jake was now scared and slightly shaking. "Either you leave her alone or I beat your ugly butt!" I threatened angrily.

Jake gulped, nodding. I let go of his collar and watched as he scrambled up to his feet and ran away. His friends following. I smirked, proud of myself.

"T-thank you." The girls timid voice whispered from behind me.

I turned to look at her. "No problem. They were bullies anyway. Are you okay?"

She nodded beginning to smile. "Yes. Now that you're here, I am."

My heart beat in a weird way and my stomach felt all funny. It was confusing since I've never felt like this before. "I'm Dean! What's your name?" I said enthusiastically.

"Y/N." She giggled.

"Y/N. I like that name."

"I like Dean too."

"Awesome! Do you wanna be best friends?"

"Really?" Y/N questioned, excitedly but shocked.

"Hell yeah! I really like you." I answered.

Y/N blushed. "I like you too Dean." She giggled, coming closer and kissing my cheek.

Usually I would be grossed out if a girl did that. But Y/N was different. "Let's go play in the swings!" I cheered, grabbing her hand and leading her to the swing sets.

**

"Aww that's adorable Dean. You were such a hero." Sam sniggered.

"Shut up! I was a kid." Dean growled.

"Oh! And there was that time she came over and you took her to meet Sam who was only a few months at the time." Mary gushed happily.

"See Sammy, I've been using you as my wing man since we were young." Dean smirked at Sam who rolled his eyes.

**

"Dean where are we going?" Y/N giggled as I held her hand, leading her to Sammy's room.

"I want you to meet Sammy." I answered.

"Is that your little brother?"

I nodded proudly. "Yeah! He's my best friend in the whole wide world."

"I thought I was your best friend." Y/N pouted.

I stopped walking and faced her. "You are. You're my bestest friend ever! Sammy's my other one. But you're definitely my best friend." I hugged her happily.

Y/N hugged back tightly, smiling. I really liked her smile. It made me happy. When I pulled back, I gave her a kiss on the cheek which made her blush.

"Come on. Sammy's waiting." I grin.

Y/N nods and puts her hand in mine again. My hand felt all tingly at her touch. It was weird. It was a good kinda weird. I took her into Sammy's room. He was in his crib.

"This is Sammy!" I say proudly to Y/N. Sammy gurgled happily at me.

Y/N looked at him through the crib bars. "He's so cute!"

Sam made happy baby noises at Y/N, holding his tiny baby hand out to her. She giggled and placed her finger in it, causing Sammy to wrap his fingers around it.

I watched them. Y/N was smiling down at Sam while Sam was giggling at her adoringly. The weird feeling inside of me became bigger seeing them together.

"He likes you." I say to Y/N, wanting her attention on me.

She turned her head to look at me. "Really? I like him too."

"More than me?"

"Nope, you're my besties friend in the whole wide world Dean. There's no one I like more than you." She said.

"You're my bestie friend too. Apart from Sammy."

Y/N nodded, laughing. "He's so lucky to have a big brother like you."

**

"That was my favourite moment of you two." Mom chuckled.

"Wait, you were there?" I asked.

"Yeah," She nods. "I was hiding behind the door so you wouldn't see me. It was so lovely seeing you all together."

"She sounds sweet." Sam smiled.

"Yeah, she was great." I grinned, looking down as I remembered the memory. "I'm miss her. After the fire I never saw her again."

Sam smiled sadly at me. "I'm sure you'll see her again. Mom has."

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure she's grown up in the apple pie life. Kids and all."

My tone was low and sad. Maybe a little jealous. I mean, she was the only girl who held a special place in my heart so why shouldn't I be?

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't hear someone approaching or see Sam look up and smirk at the person. "Why don't you ask her yourself Dean?"

I looked at him confused. "Huh?"

"Look over there Dumbass." He snorted, shaking his head.

I made a mental note to beat Sam's ass before turning to where Sam meant. My eyes widened as I saw a beautiful woman stood there with the most breathtaking smile.

"Hi Dean." She said softly, sounding like an angel.

I immediately knew who it was. After all these years, I could still recognise her. My best friend and the only woman I'd love.

"Y/N..."