"Trust me Blade, I don't need saving."

Blade licked his lips again and gave a very boyish grin, but his eyes said what he was thinking before the words left his lips.

"There's a lot of things you need Tink."

I hiss at that, "make my wish come true and disappear Blade."

He responded with another mocking yet sinister grin. I glanced over his shoulder in search of Jude and Luka but I couldn't make them out in this crowd. My eyes met his again with hardly any warmth behind them or concealed in my voice.

"I'll only ask one final time moron what do you want?"

He looked me over as if he wasn't going to reply but then changed his mind.

"You can put an end to all this bad blood by admitting defeat sweetling."

I snorted, "why would I when I'm just getting started?"

"C'mon Tink, doesn't being the bad girl ever get tiring?" Blade questions.

"It fuels me, I never get tired."

He frowned at my response.

"Alright, don't say I didn't try to save you from this treacherous road you're heading down Tink."

"Not getting soft are we?" I mock.

Blade looked annoyed but he replied nevertheless keeping his voice steady.

"I enjoy all this back and forth just as much as you do Tink."

"Good, now if you don't mind, I came to party not to waste time on you Blade."

With that I turned to leave him standing there alone and return to enjoying the party.

"Okay Tink," he jeers, "but remember this, when you get over this little tantrum of yours, you'll fall for me sooner or later."

I stopped walking and looked back at the dimwit. Now he had finally gotten underneath my skin. My hands coiled into fists and my jaw clenched tightly.

"First off moron," I scold, "I don't fall for anyone, and even if I ever did, you'd be the last asshole I'd ever fall in love with."

My nose flared and I flashed my ponytail angrily and turned away from him.

"Mark my words Tink, you will one day," he declares with brusque confidence.

My legs hadn't moved and I spun frigidly again, taken aback by his level of arrogance.

"Make up your mind Blade, you can't detest me and hit on me at the same time."

Blade wore a smug look as he replied.

"I like to multitask sweetling."

My nose flared again and I swore under my breath then stormed off truly this time.

"Later Tink," he calls and I spat under my breath.

"Whore."

I disappeared into the motley crowd and headed for the punch table.

If that jerk thought I'd give in that easily then he didn't know me at all.

I poured a bit of punch into the cup I was holding and took a sip. The speakers continued to blare music and everyone was busy partying up a storm to care about anything else. I glanced at the staircase and neither Ossey nor the girl was there. When I realized he wasn't in the crowd either, I scoffed.

A guy walked up to where the liquor was carrying a cup in his hand. He looked me over before gesturing with a head motion. My mood left a bitter taste in my mouth and my only response was taking a sip from my cup before setting it down. The guy mimicked my actions and set down his cup as well and I ignored him. The music continued blasting and I glanced over at him. His hair was dyed blue and black and he sported a tank top with shorts and a pair of slip on's like the guy, Vince and a couple other boys I'd noticed.