Catholic Life

By constellations74

~

So, starting with this crappy story: both my mother and father are Filipino and they have taught me to always put my faith in God and Jesus (which I do). I never knew that boy could fall in love with boys and that girls could fall in love with girls until third grade.

When I was in third grade I almost had a crush on a girl named Angelle. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and was really tall for a third grader. But I shook it off because my stupid mind thought that I couldn't like a girl because it was weird.

One year later - fourth grade - my sister for me into a show called RWBY. She wanted two characters named Ruby and Weiss together, but I said no. She asked me why. And I said because it was weird. And then she proceeded into giving me a lecture on how love is love and gender has nothing to do with love.

I went to fifth grade with that knowledge and I started liking a girl with ginger hair and freckles. But I thought that my friends wouldn't accept me so I pushed the thoughts away. I started liking boys in those years, too and I started questioning myself.

In seventh grade I was more confused than ever. I like a girl, but she turned out to be FTM. That didn't change a thing. And I'm wondering if I'm pansexual or bisexual.

(I go by pansexual because I don't really care about their identity, I just care about their personality and what makes them them.)

The end to this crappy story.