Breaking Point

Thomas stepped back into his office, a bit frazzled from the recently lost case. He didn't notice things he should've. It was getting a bit dark out, but not horribly so. He'd just . . . talked . . . To Jasmine the day before. The information that she was spoken for was a bit heartbreaking, but the kiss had given him a bit of a salve for the wound it had left. There was a deep chuckle.

???: "Hello Sweetheart."

A woman was sitting on his desk. She looked exactly like Angela, except she had a pair of black sunglasses perched on her nose, slid down so he could see her icy-blue eyes. She was dressed something like a fancy espionage agent, and was blowing a pink bubble of gum.

BombShell: " Bubble gum?"

She held out a ball.Thomas shook his head slowly.

Thomas: "Can I help you, Miss? My assistant downstairs would be more than happy to set up an appointment, if she hasn't left already."

She chuckled.

BS: "I'm not here because of legal issues babe."

Her eyes glittered with a dangerous twinkle.

BS: "I'm here to inquire about one of your . . . clients. Jasmine Tracy Brookes, I believe her name is.”

She snapped her fingers and out of nowhere, a nail file appeared. She snatched it and inspected her glossy red nails, filing the oval shapes and examined them.

BS: "Only a few things, darling. Just her current residence. It'll be easier on all of us if you just give me it."

His eyes narrowed at her.

Thomas: "That's confidential information, Ma'am. I'm afraid I can't exactly give that out. I don't know what exactly you want with her, either. She's not taking on charities at the moment. She's got her hands full. If that's all, I'd appreciate if you left now. I have to get things in order before I leave tonight."

Her eyes narrowed, and suddenly, Thomas was frozen in place.

BS: "All right darling. We can do this the easy way . . ."

The ground vibrated around her.

BS: "Or, the very, very painful and HARD way."

Thomas: "What would you want with Jasmine, anyhow? She's a busy woman."

He said as calmly as he could manage, though  his spark pounded.

BS: "She and Soundwave- or should I say AKANE'S little brat Meggy are in the way of my plans."

Thomas: "Akane and Jasmine do not have a child. I believe she currently has a colleague by the name Meghan, but no child, if that's what you mean by 'little brat'. I don't believe you have the right people, Ma'am."

He told her, staring straight ahead. She then smirked.

BS:  "Ah-ha. Your memory was wiped clean . . ."

She stalked around him.

BS: "I believe you don't know. See . . . I'm the cause of your amnesia. And Jasmine's. And Akane's. And Meggy's . . . The name is Bombshell."

He breathed slowly, steadily.

Thomas: "Well, aren't you an oddball? Are we done now? I've got things to do, 'Bombshell', and they don't include being stalked by some lunatic woman who managed to find her way into my office. Are you certain you're not intoxicated or on some street drug?"

Her eyes narrowed, and she grabbed his jaw roughly.

BS: "If I was a, 'lunatic' or 'on drugs', could I do this?!"