. . . Fix Me?

Cora was pouting, glaring as they were in the hospital with her sister and brothers, waiting for the new baby. Angela glanced at Cora, shrugging. All-in-all, it wasn't exactly thrilling, but she didn't mind.

Angel: "You're such a grouch. You should be happy, you prototype."

Cora: "Shut up!"

She snapped, glaring angrily at her, just as Lee came out.

Silas: "Kids . . . congratulations. You have a little sister."

"Awwwww!" Both boys whined at the proclamation.

Nate: "We owe Angela three bucks EACH now!"

Angela would've smiled, but glanced at Cora and sighed, grabbing Lee's hand, dragging him down the hall.

Angel: "Daddy . . ."

Silas: "Hm? What's wrong Sugar?"

Angela sighed, shaking her head lightly.

Angel: "Don't sleep too heavy until you know it's safe again, okay . . . ? I'll try to get you if I notice anything . . ."

She looked away from him, eyes watering. She didn't like the energy Cora was giving off. It was dangerous. Unstable. She knew the likely path it would take. But she didn't want to say any more on the off chance it didn't. He raised an eyebrow.

Silas: "I don't know what-."

Nurse: "Mr. Bishop? You and your family can come and see them now."

He smiled.

Silas: "We'll talk later, Sugar."

He walked over and lead them all in. Their mother looked exhausted, and was holding a pink little bundle. A baby girl . . . He knelt down, his eyes watering. Cora's energy burned stronger. Tasha smiled weakly.

Tasha: "Boys . . . girls . . . m-meet Nicolette Gabrielle-."

Silas: "Independence-."

Their father interrupted, making their mother giggle.

Tasha: "Bishop."

Nick: "She's sure cute."

Nate: "Yeah! Can we keep her?"

She laughed and nodded her head. Angela glanced at her sister, not liking the feel of her energy.

Angel: "Daddy . . ."

She murmured, before flicking her wrist, blocking the energy coursing through Cora's body. For a few seconds, all the systems in Cora's body stopped. Just long enough to make her weak enough that she wouldn't make a move. Not yet. Cora's scowl deepened, tears threatening her eyes.

Silas: "Hm? Oh, you wanna see her, Sugar? How about you, Sweetheart?"

Cora:"No."

She said flatly.

Nick: "I wanna!"

Nate: "So do I!"

Angela sighed, glancing between the new bundle and her true sibling. She shook her head, staying back cautiously for the sake of keeping an eye on Cora. But suddenly she was pulled up onto the bed.

Silas: "As the oldest sister now, you're the first."

Lee said and put baby Nicolette into her arms, and to her shock . . . she cuddled into her. Angela blinked slowly and sighed, stroking a hand over the girl's head lightly.

Angel: "She's sweet, Father."

He smiled.

Silas: "I can't think up a nickname for her, though."