Nostalgia

1. ~~~

Tracy: "Holy..."

I tumbled backwards, trying to walk, but I landed on my butt and began to crabwalk. There was this gigantic, robotic-looking yet human-looking THING in front of me. Or maybe I was in front of it. I didn't really want to argue with it. It was red, blue and silver.

Optimus: "Ratchet, it looks like we have a situation."

Ratchet: "What do you...oh."

And then I saw the other one, which was mostly orange and white. This day just kept getting better and better.

Tracy: "Oh no . . . look, I did not mean to hit your foot or whatever like that! I swear I didn't, but I just wanted to know what was going on because Miko always disappears lately and I just wanted to know where she was going and right now I kinda regret it cause I don't wanna be stepped on like a bug!"

1. ~~~

Tracy: "Miko, do you mind explaining all of this?"

Miko: "I'll try, but I'm not sure how much I remember from when Optimus told us."

Jack: "The decepticons are the essentially the bad guys."

I recognized Jack now; and he was, indeed, the boy from school. He and I had multiple classes together.

Raf: "Led by Megatron."

Raf was the boy from school, too. I did a T.A. class and was often sent down to help with the younger kids.

Miko: "Hey! She asked ME to tell her. Yeesh. Anyway, there was this HUGE battle back at Cybertron, their home planet, over this cube thingy called the AllSpark that all of 'em come from. Now the Autobots, led by Optimus and the Decepticons, led by Megatron are locked in a super-old war for it. Unfortuanately, the bots are MAJORLY outnumbered by the cons, so they've got a big disadvantage."

An idea struck me, and I paused before voicing it, but I felt like it would hold the solution for a lot of our problems.

Tracy: ". . . then use me . . ."

2. ~~~

Miko: "I'm not going to leave your side. I promise."

Miko's promise comforted me, but then Ratchet flipped the switch. I screamed, unable to hold it in. That pain was worse than anything I could imagine, and all I saw was white as it overtook me.

3. ~~~

Optimus: "I promise to protect you. Tracy? Did you hear me?"

Tracy: "Hm . . . ? Oh, yeah. I heard you, Optimus. Thank you . . . I promise I'll protect you, too. Well, if you ever need it. You're pretty hardcore, so I don't know if you'll need it, but I'll still be there for you."

4. ~~~

Tracy: "HONEY, I'M HOME!!!"

I jumped up throwing my arms around Optimus' neck, sending him into a state of total shock as he probably tried to figure out if I had brain damage.

Miko was ready and had taken a picture with her phone.

5. ~~~

Blade: "It wouldn't bother me so much if I'd . . .never mind . . ."

Optimus: "Maiden . . . tell me, won't you?"

I didn't want to tell him. I was kind of embarrassed of the fact. But his insistence, simply because he actually cared, broke me down. I sighed before I spilled my guts.

Blade: "If I'd already had my first kiss. It hasn't happened yet and I really don't want it to be with the crazy, power-hungry leader of the Decepticons but it doesn't look like I have a choice. I mean, it's kinda okay 'cause I'm acting, but he's not and my plan didn't include this. Just infiltrate the ship, gain his trust, get the secrets, get out."