Threats

Megatron: "Do you understand it yet, Maiden? Do you understand how easy it is to get what I want? How easily I take things? I don't even have to ask . . ."

Megatron had once again invaded Jasmine's sleep. He paced in front of her, where she was tied to the chair with layers of rope.

Tonight was different. She was at the point where she was aware of things in the UP rather quickly, and took a blessing that neither of her little ones had taken it upon themselves to interfere. She was far from giving in . . . She was just waiting for the right moment as she hung her head in silence. She smiled, looking up at him slowly.

Jasmine: "Really . . . ? 'Cause you don't have me, do you . . . ?"

Megatron growled, gripping her throat with his massive hand.

Megatron: "Shut up you harlot! I could've had you whenever I wanted! You should be groveling at my feet that I showed restraint on your miserable form!"

She just looked at him plainly, unaffected by his grasp, irritating him more.

Megatron: "You should be crying you wench! You should be upset! You should be begging me for forgiveness!"

Jasmine: "And why's that, Megsy? Give me a good reason!"

He smiled, leaning in, his hand resting on her shoulder.

Megatron: "Because I have that child . . . Sunny . . . Or whatever her dreadful name is . . ."

Jasmine froze, staring past him, even as he straightened, brushing off his shirt.

Jasmine: "You didn't . . ."

She looked to him slowly.

Jasmine: "You CRETIN! Give her back right now or I swear it'll be the end of you, you hear me?! I will hunt you down and make you suffer!"

Megatron laughed at her.

Megatron: "And how do you intend to do that? Hop over in a chair?"

She growled, the ropes falling away, grabbing an end.

Jasmine: "No. But I might just strangle you."

She swept forward and he deflected the first blow, but her second hand got through, wrapping the rope around his throat, once, twice, thrice . . . Pulling hard before he backhanded her into a wall. He immediately set to loosening the rope around his neck as Jasmine coughed up a few drops of blood, shuddering.

Jasmine: "So that's how you wanna play tonight, huh . . . ? Well, with all the times you've played dirty, I don't exactly feel bad about it . . ."

She wiped her mouth as she stood, already sore as she focused on an old friend, scowling at the Deception leader.

Jasmine: "EM!"

There was a short pause, then a crackle of electricity and from the darkness...

Emery: "YO! SHARKY!"

Her blue eyes crackled.

Emery: "You seriously don't know when to quit, huh?"

Megatron scowled at the new arrival. Jasmine smiled.

Jasmine: "Not so fun when the shoe's on the other foot, huh, Megsy?"

Megatron: "Don't test me!"

He growled, flicking his eyes over to Emery.

Megatron: "I really don't know why you insist on showing yourself. This does not concern you."

Emery: "Oh, wrong words to speak to me, buster."