When You/Him Sing

Ichigo

After a long day of hollow hunting he would have figured dinner was served and ready by the time he was home. He did get his wish, but you weren't at the dinner table.

"(y/n)?!" Ichigo cried out. "Are you inside the house?!"

You didn't answer back as he began to panic. He looked downstairs first before going upstairs, hearing your humming. He stopped dead in his tracks, just to listen to you hum and sing in the shower. It sounded like Heaven to him. When you came out of the shower he suddenly hugged you.

"That was amazing."

You squeaked and jumped away from him, trying to keep your towel from slipping out of your hands. "Y-you heard?!"

"Yup."

Renji

Why was it that when there is a hot guy they have everything you want, but just one thing. It was around morning time when you woke up late and Renji didn't bother to even wake you up with him. The nerve.

You groaned and climbed out of bed. "I swear... I'm going to kill that pineapple jerk."

It wasn't until you entered the kitchen that you started to hear singing. It was... downright horrible. Off pitched singing, and even the windows were crying out for help. You lead down the source of the voice and found it was Renji's

You banged on the bathroom door and shouted clear as you could be. "RENJI SHUT UP WITH THE SINGING!!!"

"What?!" Renji shouted back. "Sing louder?!"

You sighed and rubbed your temple. "Honestly... I need to mediate sometimes..."

Toshiro

Rangiku took you out drinking today because of your promotion of being the best ranked third seat in the Soul Society. Toshiro didn't know about it and was left working all on the paperwork himself.

"Where is that best third seat of the month...? I could really use her help right now..." Toshiro mumbled under his breath.

You burst into the room, blowing your lungs out. "And I!!! Will always love you!!!"

Toshiro literally jumped from his seat from surprise and looked at the pink tint in your cheeks. "Are you drunk?!"

You giggled and continued mumbling the song under your breath, slowly giggling and passing out. Toshiro sighed as Rangiku came in and passed out alongside you.

Ulquiorra

In Huceo Mundo, there wasn't the need for anything musical. It was only for blood and glory, not for the peaceful voice or music anything can make. It was what made Heuco Mundo so tough and proud.

You were at a women's meeting for espada's when Ulquiorra pasted down by the meeting hall, expecting the meeting too already be over. He sighed when it wasn't and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.

"Oh, that's just jolly old fun~ Down in the sand of blood~!"

Ulquiorra recognized your voice and looked inside. You were singing a song, joy clear across your face as you giggled and sang along with the others. Ulquiorra smiled as he watched.

Uryu

Sewing class was canceled today because choir class needed the extra space for practicing with the other jazz group. It sounded wonderful, but Uryu joined in. Why? Because he wouldn't leave the room and was forced to sing.

Little did he know, you were in the same class as well. You came in with your robes and grabbed your sheet of music, only to stare at Uryu.

He was singing wonderfully, even on the right pitch. After he was done you wiped a tear. "That was wonderful!"