Someone Tries to Flirt with you

Ichigo

Ichigo had thought about ice cream and was hungry from his hollow hunting.

"What flavor do you want?"

"(f/f) please!"

Ichigo nodded and when up to the ice cream stand as you sat down and waited. A shadow came over you and you looked up to see what it was, a man.

"Hey their cutey~ Were you waiting down there just for me~?"

"I would never sit down for a loser like you." You said and rolled your eyes.

"She right, or I would have to kick your ass." Ichigo came back with the ice cream in hand and the man got scared by his scowl making him run away.

Ichigo was happy after that and fed you your ice cream.

Renji

You were just training alone that day and decided to do so by the time Renji was done with his paperwork delivery until he joined with you.

A man caught you training with your kimono half open in the front by accident and almost had a nosebleed. You panted as you sat down and drank some water.

The man came up to you with a smirk. "Do you need help cooling down? Because I think I can help with that~"

"Get lost loser." You replied while glaring at him.

"Yeah, or I'll have to kick your pervert ass!"

The man realizes who he was and ran away before getting beaten up. You smiled as Renji smiled with you.

Toshiro

Rangiku had gone drinking again and Toshiro was at a captain's meeting, leaving you with a big mess.

You were working hard while doing the paperwork while a man caught you and saw how cute you were. He smiled to himself and walked up to your desk, but you didn't even notice him.

"Hey their sweetie, need some help~?"

"No thank... I... got it." You said in short pauses with your attention on the paperwork only.

The man growled and when to shove your paperwork off the desk until a small hand caught him.

"If I catch you flirting or about to destroying her work I will end your life!"

The man literally jumped from his shoes and ran off as Toshiro smiled to himself and helped you with the paperwork.

Ulquiorra

One arrancar caught onto Ulquiorra and your secret dating. He had an idea and could blackmail him and he would have you himself!

You were walking down the hall and was stopped by a hand and winced. "Alright you're going to date me or I will tell Lord Aizen about your secret dating."

Fear plus through your veins at how he knew, but a pale hand grabbed him by the neck and started choking him.

The man when limp in Ulquiorra hands and blasted his body away. "He stirred up not only anger but another emotion in me, on I do not know of."

You giggled as you knew but kept it a secret.

Uryu

You were in sewing club when a guy came up to you with other clothing in his arms.

"I made these all for you (y/n)! So go out with instead!"

"No thanks. Besides your style sucks."

"She's right. That's the wrong shade of blue she doesn't like anyways." Uryu said while glaring at the man as he came up from behind you.

The man knew about Uryu and ran away as you smiled and kissed Uryu's cheek to calm him down.

Ukitake

He was coughing up a fit again as you when over to his side and patted his back. "Do you need your medicine?"

"Yes but I'll go get it. It's in Shunsui's office..."

You didn't like the sound of it but let Ukitake go anyways. He was gone for thirty minutes and it was scaring you so you ran out of the office, but bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it- oh hello their cutey~"

"Huh?" You blinked up at the stranger.

"Stay away from her!" Ukitake pulled you away from him as he looked better than before.

The man was embarrassed because he realized he was flirting with his captain's girlfriend. He flash-stepped away as Ukitake smiled and kissed your cheek.

Shunsui

Since you were alone in the office you decide to have a drink. You were sobbed by the time a man come by and stop to stare at you half open kimono.

He smirked and got an idea in his head and came into the office. "Hey there, need some relief~?"

"No *hic* thanks *hic*"

"I suggest you leave before I put the pain of relief in that head of yours." Shunsui came in with an angry tone.

The man panicked by who he was and made a run for it as Shunsui smiled and joined in on your drinking.

Kisuke

He was sick today and you decide to help around the store while he got some rest. A cute soul reaper came into the shop and started looking at stuff, but stop once he looked at you.

He smiled to himself and slicked back his hair and lean against the counter. "Mind if I check you out~?"

"You can check yourself OUT."

Kisuke got into the room and pointed his cane at the man's forehead as the man jumped and flash-step out of there.

Kisuke coughed while fanning himself in victory while you rolled your eyes at him playfully.

Aizen

"Aren't you a cutey~"

"Ummm... who are you?"

"Gin get away from (y/n)" Aizen said and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"I was just teasing her Aizen-sama~"

"Get out."

The closed eyed man left with a creepy smile as you shivered but felt safe with Aizen holding you.

Byakuya

You were delivering paperwork to Byakuya's office when the wind picked up and scattered all of the paperwork.

"Not again!"

You jumped for some of them and grabbed almost all of them until a single hand reached out and grabbed it. It was a cute man too.

"Lose this? Don't worry, you've already stolen my heart~"

Cherry blossoms appeared from out of nowhere and cut the man's bangs in pieces as he screamed in fear.

"I suggest you run away before I cut you into tiny pieces." Byakuya said as he came up from behind the man and put a blade his throat.

The man didn't waste any time and flash-step away as you giggled and gave the paperwork to Byakuya with a kiss on the cheek.

I'm so sorry this was short Wattpad deleted all of it the first time and I forgot most of the boy's scenarios and had to cut them in shorts. Swory.