Valentines Day

I promise to do the some of the request you guys asked in the next scenario. I just wanted to get Valentines Day done early so I don't have to worry about it.

Ichigo

Chocolate covered strawberries? Nah, too original and plain. It was strawberries covered in strawberry sauce along with caramel around the edges. Yup, that's what you got him.

He would love it! Ichigo would think it would be chocolate covered strawberries, but these strawberries were different, even tastier than some plain chocolate one.

He was in his room, leg outstretched and laying on his back while he pushed buttons on his tiny flip phone. You came into the room with a heart and heart felt smile. "Oh Ichigo~ my one and only true love~ I have some strawberries for you~"

Ichigo smirked, setting down his flip phone. "I figured it would at least be something strawberry related."

"Are you sure?"

When he pulled it out, he stared at them, trying to figure out what it was. "Is this... caramel and strawberry sauce mixed together?"

"Yup! What do you think?"

He smiled and kissed you on top of the head. "I love it. Here's your gift."

He pulled out a small (favorite snuffed animal) from his old desk. You squealed and hugged it tightly.

Renji

What can a guy do who only thinks with his muscles and not his head? Well, he's been planning for this day since a month, and now he had the perfect gift.

You were sitting in the office, bored with nothing to do and playing with the piece of paperwork that was yet to he signed of approval.

Renji stepped in with an idiot grin. "Hey baby~"

You stopped playing with your pen and looked up at him, eyes drawn back dangerously. "Please don't ever call me that, again."

Renji began to sweat nervously. "Then you don't want the present you want me to give too you?"

Your eyes sparkled with a bit of joy. "Oh wow! You did remember! I though you totally forgot it was Valentine's day!"

He laughed and held out the present. "Here ya go, my warrior."

It was a blade sharpener. Not just any sharpener, but it was suitable for all kinds of sizes for swords. You squealed and loved tackled him, giving him kissed all over his face.

That was the only gift Renji ever needed.

Toshiro

Rangiku knew of the present Toshiro was too give you, and kept quiet for his sake. When you came into the office, she was drunk, giggling like a mad woman.

You sighed and pulled her up against the couch. "Seriously? You're drunk on Valentine's Day? Don't you have invitations from millions of guys?"

"Yes... but I'll only accept one... but he's... gone..."

She gray eyes grew long and distant, looking into a painful memory she never wanted to relive. You were going to hug her when Toshiro came in, a light smile on his face.

"(y/n)~" He sounded cheerfully. "Happy Valentine's day."

He revealed what was behind his back, an ice sculpture of Toshiro and you, kissing around a frozen wonderland. You sobbed in joy when he have you the gift.

"I-I love it!" You sobbed more.

Toshiro smiled at the gift you gave him. A simple watermelon he could eat from. "I'm glad you like it."