When You're Sick

Ichigo

It was a long day at school as Ichigo sighed and looked out the window to watch the clouds roll by. You were sick and staying home with a bad case of the cold. Ichigo was being a good boyfriend and wrote down notes in your notebook when you had the same classes together.

After school he grabbed his bag and took out a bowl filled with soup Yuzu helped Ichigo make. He knocked on your door, taking a long time you got up opening it and held in a sneeze. "H-Hey you..."

Ichigo smiled and ruffled your hair. "Can I come in?"

You nodded and let him in. The living room was filled with tissues everywhere, but he didn't mind as he let you sit on his lap opening up the soup bowl. The smell came up into your nose as you relaxed just from the smell.

"Smells good... did Yuzu help make it?"

"Well I helped make it... because I wanted to try out cooking too."

"Aww!" You kissed his cheek making his face light up red, "That's so sweet of you."

Ichigo rolled his eyes and laid back. "Enjoy your damn soup or I won't give you the notes I wrote down for you."

"Yes my strawberry~"

Renji

Since was it becoming fall soon everyone but you were ready for the changing of the seasons. You didn't have the cold, but would get headaches pretty badly enough to make you either pass out or groan in pain.

Your captain sent you home as Renji got the idea of taking the day off and helping you recover. He opened the door like he lived in the place, giving you a warm smile. "Theirs's my beautiful strong girl!"

A moment of silence passed before you held your head and groaned in pain. "Make it stop..."

"I got just the thing!" He went through his bag and pulled out a blanket as it was red and fluffy.

It covered you around it as your shivering stopped as the heat even helped with the headache. "That feels nice..."

"I bet it does." He smiled and snuggled with you, letting you use him as a pillow to sleep on.

Toshiro

Whether it was the season or the cold Toshiro accidentally gave you it was still his fault for the fever. Rangiku was helping by getting you the things you needed while Toshiro did paperwork and took care of you at the same time.

He was finishing up the last batch as you woke up from your nap and sneezed. "S-Shiro... c-can I have... s-some tea...?"

Looking around he only saw his tea was the left as you were going through his tea faster than Rangiku drank her sake. "I only have one which is mine."

"O-Oh... okay."

The heat was getting to your head as you groaned from the dizzy and laid back down on the couch. After getting the last piece of paperwork done Toshiro was about to take a drink from his tea, but he thought of you and sighed.

He gently shook you shoulder waking you up and holding out his tea. "Go ahead and have it."

Some light came into your eyes as you took the tea happily. "Thanks Shiro."

"You're welcome." He replied while using the palm of his hand to rest on your forehead to cool it down.

Ulquiorra

It was rare and usual for an arrancar to just be sick. Nothing was going around the place as this even confused Lord Aizen for his girlfriend had come down with sickness as well. After the mission Ulquiorra came back to your room and opened the door.