Special: Christmas Time

Ichigo

His family invited you over for the dinner so you came, covered in snow from the mini blizzard that seemed to be happening outside. Ichigo was the one to greet you first and pull you aside to give you your present.

You took it with warm eyes. "A present for me?"

He rolled his eyes. "You act like I never get you anything."

"Well sometimes you like to tease me." You shook the box as it sounded and felt like something solid. "Is it... a book?"

His eyes grew with surprise. "Yea... how did you know?"

"Silly. Once a book person you always know what a book feels like."

He chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Whatever. Merry Christmas."

Renji

The soul society looked beautiful in the morning as the sun's light made the snow gleam a lovely sparkling color everywhere.

Renji came over to your house with a few gifts under his arms, to keep from your reach as he sat down by the fireplace. "Thank god! Something warm in this damn frozen place."

You smiled and picked the first one up. "Can I open it up?"

Renji smirked and hung a mistletoe under your heads. "Only if I get a kiss first."

You rolled your eyes and kissed him, lasting for a while until you managed to get the present from under his armpit, opening it up and smiling from ear to ear. It was a new cleaning kit for your zanpukto.

"I love it!" You quickly peek him on the lips. "Thanks Renji!"

Renji smiled and opened his other ones up. "You're welcome."

Toshiro

"Ugh... why am I always stuck with this EVERY single year...?"

You came up from behind and playfully pinched his ears. "Well you have ice powers and can make one mean Christmas tree."

Toshiro looked closer at it, not seeing what other people thought of his work of art. "How? It's just masses of ice clung together."

You sighed and handed him his present. "Just open up my gift already."

Toshiro look it and opened it up, smiling as it was a brand new pen, but really fancy as it had his initials in it. "Nice. Just what I needed."

Ulquiorra

Lord Aizen had set up the Christmas party as everyone was having a blast. Ulquiorra stood quiet at the corner of the room as he watched everyone, not really sure what to do since Lord Aizen's girlfriend was making all these weird holidays come together.

"Ulquiorra!" He heard your voice and turned towards it, only to have the widen in disbelief.

You were dressed in a sexy Santa costume as you bought it from the human world. It was for sale and in season, so why not buy it? Ulquiorra had a hard time knowing at which area to stare at, so he chose your face.

"You look... different."

You smiled and leaned against him. "I'm Misses Claus, ready to give your present!"

You held out a present as Ulquiorra grabbed it and opened it up. It was a Santa hat as you smiled and put it on him, quickly also taking a picture for the moment.

Uryu

It was usually quiet at his house during Christmas since his father didn't really care for the holiday. So he was going to work on some more blankets until a knock at his door came, echoing around the house.